Posts by Danneq

It can be difficult to get in touch with the people at Dasetn, but I have had no negative experiences when buying Dasetn earbuds. One pair of earbuds never reached me, and when I contacted Dasetn and worte that I never received the earbuds, I got a refund right away. I placed another order and that one reached me...
ext23 - since you are a basshead, you should head on over to Dasetn's webpage and order a pair of Dasetn MC5: http://www.dasetn.com/dasetn-mc5-earbuds_p3327.html   Overall, Blox BE3 are much more balanced and I prefer them, but the Dasetn MC5 sure does pack a mean bass punch! Also $10 is a very good price. You should also check out the Dasetn M1, which sound like a leaner and version of the Blox BE3 and Baldoor E100. Soundwise, the Baldoor E100 is just as good as Blox...
I own a pair of Sennheiser MX980 and I like those. Fit isn''t great, but they sound good. I hope that Sennheiser will release a follow up to the MX985... Overall, I don't think that dual drivers make much difference when it comes to earbuds. I'd rather have a well tuned single driver. The KZ OMX2 (mentioned in earlier posts) have dual drivers. I sort of like them, but they are a bit dark sounding so I have to EQ highs up when I use them.They're not as good sounding as the...
Since this is a high-end earbuds thread, it would be nice to have some more expensive ones included as well. I have been curious about Astrotec Lyra, but nowadays I don't feel like paying so much for earbuds from a brand that I'm not familiar with. By the way, aren't Sennheiser MX985 discontinued?Regarding the poll, I voted Earbell E100 (despite having trouble fitting them into my ear properly), but I think Dasetn MC5 are on the same level and Dasetn M/MX1 are close. The...
The Blox BE3 are really good and cost $30 with international shipping for $7...http://bloxearphone.com/purchase.htm
You can find relatively cheap ear hooks on Ebay...
You should try them out if you can find them for around $11. People have different preferences and different people might perceive earbuds differently.The OMX2 are not top contenders, but I would put them slightly below Dasetn M1. I'd put Earbell above both the OMX2 and M1 and Blox TM7 above the other three. Still I prefer the OMX2 to my Tingo TG38s and TC100.Since they are a bit dark (somwhat recessed highs) they benefit from a bit of treble boost. Then they open up quite...
I'm not sure which material is used. It's some sort of metal. Perhaps some sort of aluminium alloy? Regarding the dual drivers, I don't notice any big difference from other earbuds. I think that the OMX(2) are good for the price and they are slightly smaller than the Dasetn, Tingo and Baldoor earbuds.
 I like my pair of KZ OMX2 (I think mine has got a 2 in it, and the buds are marked with G.K.). They are a bit dark sounding out of the box, but if I boost treble slightly they come alive. I prefer them to the Tingo TC100 (which are slightly too thin sounding and need a slight bass boost and treble reduction to sound their best. At least to my ears...).Ah, forgot to write that the fit is better for my ears than Dasetn M1/Tingo TG38, Tingo TC100 and Baldoor Earbell.I think...
Yeah. The M760 has got a somewhat "thicker" sound, but otherwise I find them to be similar and I somehow gravitate towards the M1/MX1... Out of the bunch of earbuds that I've bought lately, I'm especially impressed with Baldoor Earbell E100. The KZ OMX2 is a bit dark but sounds good if you boost highs a bit. Tingo TC100 has got great detail but is slightly "thin sounding"...