Posts by Danneq

You should try them out if you can find them for around $11. People have different preferences and different people might perceive earbuds differently.The OMX2 are not top contenders, but I would put them slightly below Dasetn M1. I'd put Earbell above both the OMX2 and M1 and Blox TM7 above the other three. Still I prefer the OMX2 to my Tingo TG38s and TC100.Since they are a bit dark (somwhat recessed highs) they benefit from a bit of treble boost. Then they open up quite...
I'm not sure which material is used. It's some sort of metal. Perhaps some sort of aluminium alloy? Regarding the dual drivers, I don't notice any big difference from other earbuds. I think that the OMX(2) are good for the price and they are slightly smaller than the Dasetn, Tingo and Baldoor earbuds.
 I like my pair of KZ OMX2 (I think mine has got a 2 in it, and the buds are marked with G.K.). They are a bit dark sounding out of the box, but if I boost treble slightly they come alive. I prefer them to the Tingo TC100 (which are slightly too thin sounding and need a slight bass boost and treble reduction to sound their best. At least to my ears...).Ah, forgot to write that the fit is better for my ears than Dasetn M1/Tingo TG38, Tingo TC100 and Baldoor Earbell.I think...
Yeah. The M760 has got a somewhat "thicker" sound, but otherwise I find them to be similar and I somehow gravitate towards the M1/MX1... Out of the bunch of earbuds that I've bought lately, I'm especially impressed with Baldoor Earbell E100. The KZ OMX2 is a bit dark but sounds good if you boost highs a bit. Tingo TC100 has got great detail but is slightly "thin sounding"...
Yep. The one with black/original cable and volume slider...
And on the other hand, some of these $15 earbuds sound [almost] as good as $150 earbuds such as Sennheiser MX980/Blox TM7. I've received my pairs of Baldoor E100 and G.K. KZ OMX2 and both sound great. The OMX2 are a bit darker sounding than the E100, but with a bit of treble boost they open up. I'd say that these two earbuds plus Tingo TC100 and Dasetn MX1/M1 have cured me of my desire to pay hundreds of dollars to buy vintage Sony and Aiwa earbuds. Those oldies...
I'd say that the TM7 is slightly better than the MX980. They are very close in their sound signature, but I find myself prefering TM7. Perhaps mostly because of the fit?
I own both the MX980and the Hisoundaudio Living and I would say that the MX980 are much better. The highs on the Living are pretty sharp and overall they remind me of Tingo TG-38S. So you might as well get Tingo TG-38S instead of the Living...
Then you can imagine my dismay when the driver on one of my two pairs of Sony MDR-E484 died a few weeks ago. I still have a pair that I managed to find BNIB on German Ebay for only €50. But I'm afraid that they will break as well. The E484 is considered to be Sony's best earbud and it has been discontinued for 20 years (sold between around 1988 and 1995). I still love my old vintage Aiwa and Sony earbuds, but now when I have found cheap and great sounding Chinse earbuds, I...
You shouldn't take my rankings too seriously since I don't like to rank earbuds. I just go with what I like.The highs on my TG-38S are still too sharp and they remind me of the (quite expensive) Living, so if I had to rank them, I would put them ahead of the Living. But I might move the Living (and TG38S) ahead of M3 and M2C. Did I put the M1 ahead of the MX980? I love my M1 but I would put the MX980 before those...