Posts by Danneq

I need to clear out some of my earbud collection, and these two Indonesian beauties unfortunately have to go. Edimun V3 gold plug has got over 100 hours on it.You can find info on it here on Head fi. The same thing goes for Red Demun. This one has also got over 100 hours on it. Both are truly great sounding. The only downside is slightly stiff cables. But it's not too bad in my opinion. Included is pouch and foams for Edimun V3 and hard case and an assortment of foams...
I'm selling a pair of 300ohm Dietris earbuds from Indonesian earbud maker ABnormal Labs. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side with a relatively open and deep soundstage. I wanted to try them but decided to only focus on low impedance earbuds that do not need an amp. The Dietris have a little over 100 hours on them and can be considered to have "settled" in their sound. The Qian39 bonus earbuds are brand new. Included is a hard case, a leather strap with...
How many pairs might there be in the first batch of the entry level earbuds? I overestimated my economy right now so I cannot spend much at the moment. I'll have to wait for the next batch...
Well, CampFred is a big step up in every category. But considering the price difference it should be...In my pair of TY32 (version 1) sub bass is good but covered up by a somewhat flabby mid bass.Still, the straight plug TY32 have really good sub bass for an earbud. Especially a $5 earbud.
You mods? If they are available for purchase and have deep and textured bass from a flat source I stand corrected. Of all the available earbuds I have heard CampFred has got the best sub bass, which is almost un-earbud like.You could specialize on DIY basshead earbuds. There might be a market there!CampFred isn't specifically a basshead earbud. It's just an earbud with great sub bass.
CampFred is fine at loud volumes. But not ear splitting volumes. Of course some people do like to listen at such volumes. I have yet to hear a low impedance earbud with as deep and solid sub bass as CampFred. It doesn't even need EQ to give you deep sub bass (although I usually EQ sub bass up by 2-3 dB).So if you want bass and nothing else, perhaps go with something else then CampFred. For a pair of earbuds with great dynamics and sub bass and pretty good soundstage and...
You can get in touch with Herry from Cypherus in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/826036/cypherus-audio-products-discussion-thread-campfred-earbuds-qfred-earbuds-and-cax-golden-reference
As long as you don't push the volume to the maximum - Cypherus CampFred. Best and deepest bass I've heard in a pair of low impedance earbuds. They cost $150 without shipping. People who have used CampFred with mobile phones have not been overly impressed but out of a good DAP CampFred can really impress you.
If you go down from $260 to $150 you can buy Cypherus CampFred earbuds. You will never find earbuds with a warmer sound, deeper sub bass and more forgiving but still detailed treble. If I look at what you search for CampFred might just be perfect.If you stick to budget earbuds you will find some great stuff. But never anything that ticks all of your boxes.I think you should get all 3 budget earbuds you mention. Or a pair of CampFred. If you don't like CampFred I'll be glad...
I heard an amount from someone who asked Lee. It was however so high that I'm not sure if Lee was joking with that person...