or Connect

Posts by Danneq

I have never heard of Aiwa earbuds with Sennheiser MX400 housings. Aiwa always used their own designs.
Yeah, that's true.
AuGlamour RX-1 has got great mids but they gave me a sense of claustrophobia! So unfortunately I have to get rid of my 2 pairs... And Zen 2.0 hasn't got any highs. At least my pair didn't. I had to EQ treble up with 10 Db to even hear cymbals. My amps (Cayin C5 and FiiO E11) should not be blamed for that. When I traded Zen 2.0 for a pair of Zen 1.0, the older Zen sounded very balanced.Anyway, I do not think that Edimun V3 is overly V-shaped. Definitely more than Cygnus,...
TM7 are so far my favorite earbuds and I bought them for $148 but the cable feels cheaper than the ones on $5 earbuds TY HiZ HP-32 and Monk+...
Sold!
Welcome to the world of earbuds!It's best that you let us know what sort of sound signature you are looking for and your budget. Do you want something like Monk plus but with better details, bass, resolution etc? Or something a bit different?
I'm a late Mojito convert and I love it. For me the recessed mids work with metal and rock music that do not focus mainly on vocals. I'd only place Mojito around 5-6 on my top 10 list but it's by far the best of the current earbuds when it comes to details and soundstage. Definitely a keeper for me. I haven't listened enough to my Cygnus. I'm sort of neurotic about the cable turning green so I mostly keep them in the case...
I have given up the quest to collect all earbuds. However I still buy a lot, and then try to sell when my collection reaches over 25 pairs. My ideal would be 20 pairs, but that seems impossible...
I used to have an old Canon but that stopped working. Last year I bought a Casion EX-word at a BIC camera outlet when I went to Japan. I think I paid around 18000 yen, but it was a slightly older model that was being discontinued. Still it works well although lately I have read less and less in Japanese and therefor I lose more and more of the kanji that I learned a few years ago. So right now my wife uses it more than I do...I think my current Casio belongs to the 6xxx...
Nice that they include vintage earbuds even if I don't agree with everything on the list. And it's sad how many kanjis I've forgot. 5 years ago I would have been able to read the text fairly well just using my denshi jisho for the 20-30% that I didn't know. Now I get stuck just a few words into the text. Well, that's what happens when you don't maintain newly acqired skills...