or Connect

Posts by Danneq

Rhodium. Actually, I ordered them through e-mail just before they were posted on Bengkel macro's web page and I didn't specify what plug I wanted. I do not think there is any difference in sound between the different plugs, though...
How does the DK-song sound compared to DK-jin?
I just received my pair of Edimun V3 and while I am one of the few who love Tomahawk, I even prefer Tomahawk to Cygnus (although Cygnus technically is much better), Edimun V3 knocks out my Tomahawks without even breaking a sweat. To my ears, Edimun V3 are the best sub $100 earbuds. Period.Cygnus should come second after V3 but my weakness for Tomahawk makes Cygnus come in third place. Then RX-1 in fourth placeAnd you should be able to either choose another shipping option...
So the hype machine is on again...  [[SPOILER]]
But Cayin C5 is rated at 800mW per channel at 32 ohms. FiiO E11 is far less (88mW at low gain and 200 mW at high - 32 ohms) so I can understand if that is not enough. Cayin C5 should be powerful enough to drive Zen 2.0, and then some.Zen 1.0 doesn't sound very impressive out of a regular DAP that is not one of those new fancy audiophile thingies. But once you feed it enough power it rocks your socks off. Just about any portable amp will do. Why did VE choose to go in a...
Will do when the Mojito arrive.
Edimun V3 is very bassy and warm - Indonesian.Rose Mojito is described as cold and analytical - Chinese (right?)Musicmaker Ting and Tomahawk are also Chinese, right? To me, they are both quite cold sounding.Of course there are always exceptions to any rule...
Well, you've got a point there. But that should be made clear for potential buyers. I am not at all interested in any head- or earphones that can not be driven properly by "standard" portable amps such as Cayin C5 or "basic" FiiO amps. Many buds with high impedance such as Zen 1 or Yuin PK1 sound good with that stuff. Of course those as well can be made to sound even better with tube amps or what have you. I mainly listen to music on the move (taking a walk outside, going...
Also, I am curious about VE Nirvana and if that one can beat all other earbuds around. And I'm hoping for Blox to finally finish their new flagship earbud. Those two might come in at the very top of earbud lists...