or Connect

Posts by Danneq

Well, bass is pretty good. Not close to Zen 1 or 2, but still okay. I find the sound a bit too neutral (even if I like more balanced and neutral sound) and highs upper mids slightly too peaky for my taste. At the same time I found Zen 2 too dark for my taste.  While I don't think it's okay according to forum rules to push your own listings, I do think that the price is good for a pair that has seen less than 50 hours of use. Especially since it costs $249 new...
You could always try this one and let us know how it sounds? 
I did NOT ask or pay Golov to post that screenshot!   
Hmmm... Swede and IKEA. Such stereotyping!    I find it's good to have something that prevents my collection from growing too big. I mean, I can only listen to one pair of earbuds at any time. By the way, did you buy those Dark Horse ES (E2 & E4) earbuds from EE on Ali express? If you did, which one of them would you recommend?
Too lazy to take a photo and upload it, but I store my earbuds in their hard cases inside of a drawer. It's now around 25 pairs and that's close to the limit of what will fit inside the drawer. This is the main reason I sell of part of my collection sometimes. To be able to fit everything in the drawer.  In the drawer above I store my collection (15+) of DAPs...
Well, perhaps not $200 interesting...
Okay, now I found this: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/30120#post_12676708   Never had any problems when buying from EE. When I bought my second pair of Tomahawk (yes, I bought a second pair since I really like it), EE wrote that I could get it for free if I wrote a review on Head fi, but I replied that I do not have the time or will to write reviews right now. I did get it a little bit cheaper, $37 instead of...
Interesting...
What are you talking about? Is it the seller with initials EE?
So they use different drivers? I figured that it was basically the same but with different tuning and the OK more adapted to function as a "semi IEM"...