or Connect

Posts by Danneq

Second hand market, I suppose. It was a very limited release in 2012 and I do not think many of the owners would want to sell their TM7.
Black... For that industrial cyberpunk look...
Well well. Then it's good that I made a blind purchase of a black one! It was so cool looking that I bought it just because of its looks...
I think that general opinion mainly is from people who's main experience of earbuds are iPod earbuds...I've got a 2 or 3 pairs of IEMs that came with MP3 players that I bought. Never tried them. It's always been earbuds for me...
Tomahawk works great for metal, rock and pop as well...
E818 are pretty average, though. Never seen a gold colored one, but I used to own a silver colored one and it wasn't much to write home about...
Too bad. I checked the list out as late as yesterday. I've never seen it as carved in stone and an absolute truth. It's just ClieOS personal ranking. And I happen to agree with a lot of it but not everything (for example, I find Hisoundaudio Living to be atrocious with it's razor sharp highs).By the way, ClieOS, the the link to the list on In ear matter should be added to the first post. Some of us still want to use it as a reference...By the way 2 - I want to see a 1 ohm...
No. I bought my pair of Zen 2 before Monk+ was released. I tried full foams, donut foams and silicone rings (from Sennheiser MX980). Silicone rings worked the best even if they slipped off from time to time.Still I had to boost upper frequencies a lot to get a sound that was somewhat balanced (usually I only boost lows up to around 80Hz to compensate for the lack of isolation on earbuds). I used a FiiO E11 and Cayin C5 to power the Zen 2. Also tried them from my desktop...
Great lows and mids but quite recessed highs...
Well, I think both Seahf and Zen might be technically better than the new Blox. And the "smoothness" that I use to describe the sound (mainly mids & highs) isn't really a part of any technical vocabulary for earbuds.