Posts by turbomustang84

i have a pair of ATH-M50s that were recently re-cabled and new upgraded earpads were put on then the right channel started working intermittently so i will buy another pair and let these go for $50 shipped to lower 48
i have only had my ATH-M50S for about a month but found the original pads to be very uncomfortable ,but after purchasing those in the link i am much happier . http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NH8768/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lately I've been listening to Courtney Barnett -her lyrics amuse me and I love her unique guitar's and arrangement Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Although I've been an audio geek since I was a kid in the 70s it has been only recently that I've been focusing on headphones . When buying speakers I always brought familiar tracks that I could play in the showroom to help evaluate the range and dynamics of the speakers in question. I do the same with headphones but I find I tend to use different music all together and not even what I feel is from my main musical interests list but tracks that have a certain something...
I'm building my own starting with some quadraphonic headphones I've had since the 70s it has 4 drivers in it now but I'm adding two more that will be in the front of the headphones both being driven by a mono center channel .I have changed the 1/4" headphone connections to banana plugs and it will be plugged into the speaker outputs on my RX-Z9 Yamaha Receiver. So I will have a true 5.1 experience , even when playing movies through my complete home theater with my high end...
I can play these in bed watching a movie and not interrupt my sleeping wife
I know rhat this is an old topic and in no way am I suggesting that the skullcrushers are high end . However my son gave me a pair and in some circumstances they work quite well such as when I want to here a little more dynamic sound from a movie soundtrack and can not turn on mu 11.2 home theater system
  using the cable you suggested is the only way to get audio out from note 2 is what I meant ,however I now understand it was a question and not a statement........ sorry I misunderstood   
  have you tried this ?  
I'm also having an issue when using dac on my windows computer of the sound cutting out intermittently. Anyone else have issues ? Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2