Posts by batphink

I think they look fine but they are pretty bold.  They're for a certain kind of person.  
  Err... I better not.       That's why I posted it.  Most of the stuff here is black and/or silver.  The funny thing is the pink MZ-EH50 has the best audio quality out of all of my portables.  
This picture is a few years old.  I've gotten much better phones since then.  
You can also use Foobar to merge files.   Ctrl P > Tools > Converter   You should see a list of available file formats.  Click on the output format you want to use and click Edit to set the bitrate.  When everything is set up properly click Apply then OK.  If you don't see the format you want, go to http://www.foobar2000.org/components and download what you'll need.   Ctrl N > Alt F > F   Select the MP3s you want to merge.  Click and drag them into the...
I don't mind vuvuzelas.     For those of you who hate them, Lifehacker lists several ways to silence them.  If you have a good home theater system, here's the best way: Noise-cancelling headphones also work.
Another vote for Siouxsie.  She also had 2 other bands: The Creatures (with ex-husband Budgie) and The Glove (with Steve Severin and Robert Smith).     Shonen Knife     Meshell Ndegeocello (more funk and jazz than rock but still pretty good)  
Plug the optical cable into your laptop's S/PDIF out.  If you see a red light coming out the other end, you're good to go.
You shouldn't have a problem. I just listened to the Iron Man soundtrack on my Sony MZ-RH1 with my Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs and it sounded glorious. The RH1 uses the same battery (LIP-4WM) as the N1 and the Technicas are more power hungry than your Westones (impedance 60 ohms, frequency response 5 - 28,000 Hz).
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Cold Shot God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth