or Connect

Posts by FlySweep

I received this cable some time after I had moved on from the DAC/LPS combo (LHLabs LPS & Pulse X Infinity) I had originally intended to use it with.. so I have little use for it now.  This cable can, of course, be used with ANY DAC/LPS combo that has the appropriate USB connections.  Here's LHLabs' page on the 2G cable.  It's very highly regarded not only for its sound, but for its build and quality as well.  Retails for $279.  Specs of the cable:   - Black / 2...
SOLD.
Pics added.
I've made an edit to the classified:  I've decided to keep (or sell separately) the Moon Audio V2 IEM cable.  There will be no IEM cable that comes with this sale (but they're stupid cheap nowadays, so I think sourcing one shouldn't be an issue).  In lieu of this, I've lowered the listed price by $100.
 Thanks, my man.  I appreciate it.  Pics up.. my apologies for the delay.  Included in the pics is the Silver Dragon V1 IEM cable.
Wifey has made it clear that I'll need to move to a closed back/less isolating headphone (or near field system.. mmm) since the high isolation of custom IEMs has become a bit of a problem (I need environmental awareness with a baby at home).   So, the bad news for me is.. my custom IEMs have to go.  The good news for you is, you'll get them for a great price.   I'm the only/original owner of these revered phones (my second pair, btw! .. because I sold my first pair and...
Wifey has made it clear that I'll need to move to a closed back/less isolating headphone (or near field system.. mmm) since the high isolation of custom IEMs has become a bit of a problem (I need environmental awareness with a baby at home). So, the bad news for me is.. my custom IEMs have to go.  The good news for you is, you'll get them for a great price. First up.. the wonderfully spacious, natural sounding, and highly resolving Empire Ears Apollo-X.  I'm the...
I've owned both (for extended periods of time) with the HD650 and HD800. SB'ed Crack is the more (stereotypically) tubey, warm, bloomy, dynamic amp with nice slam/macrodynamics (OTL's tend to excle a there latter qualities).  The Val2 is cleaner, faster, (much) more resolving, more transparent, neutral and boasts wider freq. bandwidth.  The Val2 has a "solid-state" like sound but, IME, it has the ability to render microdynamics and detail more naturally than most solid...
I've had that cable for my HD650.. Really really nice.. Very similar to the stock HD650 cable in terms of ergonomics (which is a good thing, IMO). The price for the hd800 cable from PCx is significantly higher vs ordering from Japan. If you're stateside, I'd recommend ordering from Amazon.co.jp and using a forwarding service like Tenso to have it delivered. I've done this many times in the past (with headphones and IEMs) and my transactions/deliveries have been safe and...