or Connect

Posts by FlySweep

Holler at me if you got one you want to move! I prefer a pair with mini-xlr plugs for removable cables.. but not absolutely necessary. I'm CONUS.
Great recco's.. I'm a big fan of Floex, Phaeleh, Amon Tobin (love ISAM.. and his older stuff is classic Ninja Tune).. check out Flacco, too.
SOLD.
I've got a great BTG-Audio Starlight IEM cable for sale.  This cable's extremely low impedance (0.1 ohms) is especially good for multi-BA based IEMs (and any other IEM's whose sound quality can be sensitive impedance interplay).  Cable details:   - 4ft / unsleeved - Standard 2-pin / 0.78mm connectors - Recessed socket-compatible with the majority of cIEMs (i.e. 64Audio, UE, EmpireEars, TheCustomArt, Hidition, etc.). - right-angle / 3.5mm plug   Cable is in mint...
Hi Matt..   I'm really happy with the Empire Ears Apollo-X (the neutral/reference monitor in their line).  It's smooth, leans to the warm side of neutral, very spacious, and I enjoy listening with it for hours on end.  It's exquisitely detailed, as well.. but that quality isn't 'laid bare' like it is with the (stock) HD800.  Consider the Ultimate Ears "Reference Remastered" and/or the Vibro Labs "Aria", too.   I think you know my gear history, tastes, preferences, and...
I recently commissioned Peterek for an IEM cable (terminated to a HFM/LHLabs 3.5mm-TRRS plug) and slim-line adapter (3.5mm-TRRS to 3.5mm-TRS).  Suffice to say, it looks terrific.  Communication with PETEREK was nothing short of exemplary.. and he was very accommodating with my requests.  I'm looking forward to receiving and using the cable/adapter soon. 
SOLD.
For sale is my silver Geek Out 450.  It works flawlessly and has the latest Geek Out (v1) firmware.. I'd characterize the cosmetic condition as above average (see pics):  there's some very slight wear shown along the edges of the aluminum case and and the sticker denoting bitrate/DSD data on the back is coming off.  It wasn't an issue for me since I never referred to it anyways (I don't use DSD).  The sticker can be cleanly removed, as well (which is what I'd do if I...
What I love about the 650, particularly off a really good tube rig, is how speaker-like it can sound (in terms of smoothness, cohesiveness, and tonal purity). I've had a ton of phones, up and down the price scale, few, if any, have matched the HD650 in this regard.