Posts by FlySweep

SOLD.
 How do I know?  Hmm.. I've just got a feeling.  .  The input tube I sent with the sale (can't remember who it was sold to off the top of my head, atm) was the Tung Sol "black/gray plate" 12AU7 you pictured.. even sent in that box (that's a big time tube, btw.. one of the best 12AU7s I've heard).. and the cables I included were those cables pictured.  That Crack sounded heavenly with the HD650.. man!
SOLD.
SOLD.
@Aeolus Kratos.. you've got my custom built Crack, man!  All the way down to the BlueJeansCables RCA and BH power cord.. sweet.. glad it landed in good hands!  Hope you're enjoying it.. it's a badass rig.. I miss it.
Listing re-opened (see the original listing for info).
I'm reopening this listing.  While I had a buyer for the unit, some unexpected things happened on my end (nothing to do with the 11.32, btw) and I needed to keep the 11.32 a little longer than expected.  Fortunately, the potential buyer whom I backed out of the sale from was very understanding.. now that things are squared away, this nice amp is up for sale again.
Purchased from PenonAudio about a week and a half ago.  My VSD3S is in mint condition and comes with all original accessories and will ship in the original packaging.   Terms of Sale   - Payment to be made as a PayPal (gift).  Buyer is responsible for any/all other PP fees and any costs associated with insurance, signature confirmation, etc. (if requested). - Price listed includes shipping to CONUS.  Int'l buyers contact me to work out shipping costs. - Price listed...
I've had the VSD3S for roughly a week (ordered from PenonAudio.com.. excellent customer service and speedy shipping, btw).. I'm enjoying them a lot.  They have smooth, generally neutral sound.  I'm impressed with the driver.. its got that distinct VSonic "sound" in that the texturing feels uniquely organic (reminiscent of the GR07 MKI/MKII).  The VSDS3 has a slightly "n-shaped' freq. curve to my ears (lower bass/sub bass and upper treble are rolled off).. I sense a very...
Cable has arrived.. pics up shortly.