Posts by FlySweep

As someone whose owned both a Violectric amp (V200) & Lake People amp (G109).. and loved them both.. I sense you'll be very happy with the H10.. the H10 was my fav out of the three.
SOLD.
For sale is my (black) Geek Out IEM 100.  In mint condition & running the latest firmware.  I'm the second owner (original listing here).  All original accessories except the slacker cable (I'll include a better quality one) included.  This little guy retails for USD$289, btw.. so grab it here for a great deal.   Pictures coming soon.   Terms of Sale - PayPal payment to be made as a gift/personal payment.  Buyer is responsible any/all PP fees.   - CONUS buyers:...
^^ POST of the freakin' YEAR, right there... hahahah ^^
SOLD.
In mint condition, of course.  RARELY used.  This IC uses C3's highest grade "audiophile" wire (the C3 Hookup Wire).  XLR end of termination is (4-pin) female, and utilizes a high quality Neutrik plug.  I've love Chris cables and his stuff is very well respected here.. I have little use for this IC so I'm letting it go for a great deal.   Terms of Sale   - PayPal payment to be made as a gift/personal payment.  Buyer is responsible for ALL applicable PP fees (i.e....
BH Mainline, DNA Sonnett, ECP Black Diamond are at the top of my list.. but I'm tempted to chase down an R2R DAC.. mmm
To help fund a totl HD800/rig.. which is still in progress (but I'm closer). What I miss most about the h10 was the synergy with the he-560 and the hd650. There's not many solid state amps I liked with the hd650.. the h10 was my favorite, to date.
I miss my H10. :'(
SOLD.