Posts by FlySweep

SOLD.
Sale pending.
In MINT condition. Comes with all original accessories and ships in original packaging. I'm the sole/original owner.   -Price listed includes shipping. -Buyer pays PayPal fees (if payment isn't sent a gift).
SOLD.
I've had a lot of inquiries regarding reshelling so I reached out to a few of the trusted vendors I mentioned in the classified.  EE is looking to get away from reshelling, but they will reshell the Spartan for $550 (not sure if that includes ADEL, though).  Perfect Seal can reshell them into a custom or universal.. cost is the same for either: $200.  InEarz said they can reshell into a custom, but not a universal.  I haven't heard back on the cot, but I sense it'll be...
SOLD.. and thank you @Liu Junyuan for the compliment !
Updated listing:  I've decided to include all accessories for free.  
In mint condition.  I am the only/original owner.  My Geek Out V2+Infinity has the most recently updated plastic frame that's significantly sturdier (than the brittle resin frame of the earlier version)!  It also has the most recent firmware update (1.50).  I believe some internal components have been upgraded, as well.   I have some useful accessories I'll be including with the V2+ Infinity for free:   - LHLabs OTG cable (6" / micro-B to micro-B).  MSRP is $50.   -...
 http://diyforums.org/Torpedo-III/TorpedoIII-tubes.php
 Did you plug it into a different USB port than the last port (which had the volume turned down) ?