Posts by Randius

Though it looked like the HA5050 had been silent for quite some time but I have gotten news that it should likely be available at end of this year. 
The technical spec: - 3.31" 480x800 OLED touch panel - 256GB internal, support 1x microSDXC card of up to 128GB for total of 384GB - support WIFI (b/g/n) - Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC chip - Has headphone out, optical out and balanced out - supports DSD - supports Bluetooth over A2DP/AVRCP - dimension 107×66×17.5mm weight 185g - supports direct access to music distribution sites and download the music files. streaming is also supported - supports...
Two latest products from Audio Technica made their appearance at the recent Hong Kong high-end A/V show - the HA5050H and HA22Tube. The HA5050H has a completely different design from the HA2002/5000/5000ANV and does not have any of that famous, wooden front panel at all (WTH?!). It features direct DSD decoding, supports 32/384, uses EBBCC vacuum tube and class A bipolar junction transistors for the amplification and 8 headphone jacks! There are two jacks for each...
The metallic nozzles are made stainless steel as well.
Sent my Twag V2 OM back for RMA more than two months back and had not received any reply despite sending emails to both the customer service and Craig himself...
  That links to ES10 and not ESW10JPN. These are two different earphones and ESW10JPN was already discontinued. You may wanna try your luck on auction sites but chances are slim. The ESW10 is going for pretty high price on Japanese online auctions.
Already PMed but no reply from seller...
  Here's the link
Dying to get one but the only set available in Singapore has a ridiculous price (by Jaben). Hoping to get it through Tenso.
Read fellow Headfier Sopp's post on Mobile01 forum that V4 may (hopefully) be available early year and they are working on components that will allow the Q to be upgraded to V4. Now I am gonna take my quads off the classified and wait for that to happen