Posts by Randius

IM03 dropped to 18,900 JPY at one point, many ordered at that price but very few people had their orders delivered. Shortly after a few units were shipped out, Amazon JP realised the mistake in pricing and cancelled all subsequent orders. Even most of the buyers who ordered on 6th got their orders cancelled.   I don't think it will drop down to that price again on Amazon JP because it will be killing sales from other channels, especially when IM03 was only launched for...
So no love for the CKR10? 
 It is interesting to know that the change is significant after long burn in but how much did you have burnt in on both models? I came across a review that the owner spent 170 hours on the CKR10 and he didn't notice much difference. The mid-range is what some owners kinda dislike because they hear this "strange resonance" and an AT engineer commented that it is the best compromise they can do.  Think I will try listening again after the demo pair at shop has more burnt in  
Tried out both the CKR9 and 10 and I will say though I prefer CKR9 a little bit more than 10, IM03 is still better than both in treble, sound stage and tonality. The cable is also very microphonic (more so than IM series original cables). They should have made both models with removable cables to allow use of their own AT-HDC5/1.2 cable. 
Though it looked like the HA5050 had been silent for quite some time but I have gotten news that it should likely be available at end of this year. 
The technical spec: - 3.31" 480x800 OLED touch panel - 256GB internal, support 1x microSDXC card of up to 128GB for total of 384GB - support WIFI (b/g/n) - Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC chip - Has headphone out, optical out and balanced out - supports DSD - supports Bluetooth over A2DP/AVRCP - dimension 107×66×17.5mm weight 185g - supports direct access to music distribution sites and download the music files. streaming is also supported - supports...
Two latest products from Audio Technica made their appearance at the recent Hong Kong high-end A/V show - the HA5050H and HA22Tube. The HA5050H has a completely different design from the HA2002/5000/5000ANV and does not have any of that famous, wooden front panel at all (WTH?!). It features direct DSD decoding, supports 32/384, uses EBBCC vacuum tube and class A bipolar junction transistors for the amplification and 8 headphone jacks! There are two jacks for each...
The metallic nozzles are made stainless steel as well.
Sent my Twag V2 OM back for RMA more than two months back and had not received any reply despite sending emails to both the customer service and Craig himself...
  That links to ES10 and not ESW10JPN. These are two different earphones and ESW10JPN was already discontinued. You may wanna try your luck on auction sites but chances are slim. The ESW10 is going for pretty high price on Japanese online auctions.