Posts by stozzer123

CANT POST
CAN A MOD CONTACT ME AND TELL ME WHY MY POST HAS NOT APPEARED (ITS BEEN OVER 2 DAYS SINCE I GOT 'WAITING APPROVAL' ON 2 DIFFERENT THREADS) FOR ONE OF MY POSTS TO BE APPROVED OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? Sorry for caps just need to be noticed as cant find a contact admin tab on the site. Also appologies for posting here, but my OP that did not appear here is relevant to subject. other post contains pics is that y? still i think it would be long time. cheers...
Ok so I think we need to point out some benifits of Ipods To show what can be achieved. When tuned to your specs ipods can achieve a lot that other players cannot! With a little tweaking they all have there place eg My 5th gen ipod video - Rockboxed, most headfiers will know this the customization of eq and other settings available make this indispensable and must on compatible ipods. It has been years I have used this firmware and to me is...
heya just joined today but been a long time browser of the forums! first post so thought id introduce myself, names david and from freezing scotland! anyways hope the pics show up ill try explain my portable rigs etc SOUND STYLE first my sound sig and reccomendations of setup for each type i listen to a lot of - classical - bach dvorak vanessa mae etc (ipod touch, phonak) guitar (instrumental) - rodrigo y gabriela, dirt surfers, mogwai etc (ipod...