Posts by stozzer123

Thanks for your input sly your opinion is highly regarded ;)
Correct id say 12-20 is the norm, it would be one of the worst though if it was closer to 8, i can only think of a handful of portable players that would be that.  Also, assuming (and this is purely hypothetical) it does reach 10 hours with flac, what about after a year when battery health is no longer optimum?   Really just looking for a simple answer from this from hisound, i genuinely believe this info can help lot of people.  Id rather this thread doesnt go the...
Ill tell you where im going here this looks suspiciously like another cube product and im willing to bet has the same internals and is just repackaged.  I have someone in shenzen ordering one of these and he will do the disection of both.  However thats just conjecture at this point till its released.     I just think it would be useful if buyers knew before hand the battery life with flac. and what expected volume this is measured at.  I dont think thats...
simple question for the sake of anyone that might purchase.     Is the rated playback time of 10 hours with flac?   What volume level is the 10hrs playback at?   10 hours would be very poor by all any standard.
In short not much, there really isnt much between them, and given the similar hardware there shouldn't be. For working with set hardware you are still restricted within paramaters, tuning is similar but the cube has less hiss (and I acknowledge the hiss was reduced in the 3rd but is still higher than the c30.)  Both will drive headphones well that is a due to the amp sections in both.  Where the c30 steps ahead is the option of custom eq and bbe presets.   Seriously I...
by all means get one if you want, the nova might be a massive departure from something previous and Kudos if it is. It needs to be.   I will start a new thread sometime this month with everything laid out in a more concise and structured manner.  For now though im waiting on the internals shots on this to confirm it is actually something else.  Again it is one thing to use the argument of sure it uses cheap parts but they managed to sound like x.  If you had even...
Very mature sly,  we used to play that game in the playground.   So now we can get back on topic and as asked at the start of this saga.  Im looking simply for answers to this.   an all honesty that is the comment that started that descent to madness.       10 hours playback?  is that flac playback? and at what percentage volume.   You give battery life on the studio when set to 3/31 even though in reality you have to use between 17-23/30.
Ok i really shouldnt be feeding the troll but ill bite.     No I dont nobody currently has the nova and you know this I assume your next question was meant to read are you interested in it?  yes I am very. You have a massive problem with comprehension.  Where does this say anywhere that this is an appreciation thread, it doesnt because it isnt.  Even putting it in capitals wont make it so. Again why you trolling with the Colorfly talk you clearly have realised no that I...
Wow burning missive right there, sorry I have let you down in some way.   What started with that issue led me to opening that device, which led me to finding more about, the parts, which led me in turn to many other things about the company.  Sure im the only one here so far to kick up a fuss about them (oh wait no im not at all).    But then see what they got up to on the Chinese forums and I also promise you for every positive impression there is here theres about 10 in...