Posts by stozzer123

The oem works fast ;)
Listened/were preassured into it.  They did a good job of arguing against putting one, telling users what they needed rather that giving them what they wanted.  Good on them for changing it, if enough people realise how bad the battery may be on this junk maybe they will change that to eh sly ol buddy?
sub $20 in the uk (£12.50)  amazing to think for once we arent paying more than everywhere else.
SO SERIOUSLY THOUGH ARE WE NOT GOING TO GET AN ANSWER ON THE WHETHER THE 10 HOUR BATTERY IS WITH FLAC OR NOT, AND AT WHAT LEVEL (%) VOLUME THEY CLAIM TO ACHIEVE THIS AT?       THEY AVOIDED THE MICRO SD CARD QUESTION UNTIL H20 POSTED THE PRIVATE MAIL AND SEEM TO BE SKIMPING ON THE ANSWER HERE ALSO.
I dont ever use them through each other, to be honest I dont see the point.  Also its only very occasionally ill sport the e11 as i have some hight portable amps like the arrow.    Ill have this combo if im on the road and im using my superlux hd660 or similar higher impedance stuff, in that case ill be hooked up to the e11. The Zo is there (and you can see it in the picture its not hooked in) is for hooking into the car.  It makes car speakers go crazy like nothing...
No worries mate, i just emailed them about it anyway.  Doubt we will see anything but cant hurt.  Took me a few minutes to process why in my own head even considering I lived in asia on and off for 6 years lol.
    Darker shots! camera phone style.
Yup im sure if demand for them to add this feature if its possible for us westies is made known they would get on it.  But unless a lot of people take the time to do so and that, there are still very few of us in these parts using colorflys.
Thinking about it logically for a second, in china some is read from right to left (top down) and thus will be set to scroll this way.  Since china is its main market and that nobody in the west was really interested in this player before this thread (and the english speaking market is not their intended audience with the c3) I dont see them of having cared before or having  had anyone mention it to them.  
This has been mentioned since the start mate.  Simple solution is to look at the one above or bellow when your scrolling and not the highlighted one.