or Connect

Posts by stozzer123

Umm yeh comparing life to collecting headphones.....................some head-fiers are pretty diehard.     Im not saying im getting out, but out the portable section yes i am, its very expensive for little relative return.  Actually in, terms of my feeling about this thread, I didn't really get it and still dont in many ways.  That said it does throw up some fantastic iems on occasion, right now the MH1C  (although not from this thread) does give credance to the hunt for...
It just gets to a point where you ask yourself whats the point lol, stuff at the high end all so good nowadays that apart from the signature the phones have its the difference are not as huge as people claim and they embelish a fair bit.  Anyone should be extatic getting out with the mh1c (as it competes with said phones at such a cheap price) and a pair of s500 and you certainly wouldnt be missing much sonically, if you can live with knowing your gear isnt the...
Mate this is a forum where people discuss stuff, dont come one here and lay your ground rules of how to participate in said discussion like you word is gospel. People dont need to own one to establish the opinion the concept is junk, otherwise it wouldn't be a 2 bit operation that is far past its date of relevance.  As you will say some people might find this interesting (right up until they tire of the novelty and massive drawbacks after a month and just end up using...
ill add that this is from being around this and similar sites for 10 or so years, as well as working in the audio industry in Tokyo.  Wayne is definetly right good luck staying un-addicted  lol I came here at first to find info on the shure e2c i saw at my local brick and mortar store.  Damm i loved those little things. before moving to the e3c and then e4c and so on and on and on lol
Ones that ill probably not ever sell are my customs for obvious reasons in issues with reselling.  Apart from this Im offloading almost everything and sliming out the portable kit.  Hopefully will have finished selling stuff in January or so and just enjoy the music, im growing increasingly disinterested in the hobby.   I actually miss the hje900 as I had a soft spot for their brilliance on a few levels but ultimatley the were surpassed.  I was also going to hold on...
I have a set of pfe112 in the FS section in the UK btw, they are absolutley outstanding.  £75 shipped instead of £120 new.  but id still deff reccommend the mh1c anyway.
Sony MH1C better sounding (and im one of the biggest proponents of how good the eph-100 is).  And it'll set you back les than £13.  No brainer really. http://www.head-fi.org/t/632892/review-sony-mh1-the-best-kept-secret
Exactly, thats where i think people may have me wrong, the 2 solutions I am happy to see are either hisound bombs out and go out of business thus saving people from getting conned (shocking I know and im being honest here as that is one of the 2 solutions I see for there current predicament)  the other option is that they clean up their act, stop flat out lying about their products, improve there customer service across the board and stop grossly overcharging for what...
Probably to much to mention.   Shure e2c e3c e4c 530 425 210 215 Jvc fx101 fxd80, fx1x1 fx40 melec m6 m9 hisound paa-1 yamaha eph-100  triple fi 10  super fi 5 re262 re272 pfe 112  panasonic hje900 fx700 ex600 westone 4 and 2 sm3 sm2 mh1 and mh1c (x4) cube f1         And more but im getting ashamed lol
Thanks for the effort, im always a bit wary of your reviews though but that is for another topic, just a few questions?   Why didnt you bother checking battery life?  its 43hours btw at 17 volume using Flac.  Still good but nowhere near 80.   They achieve this through having a whopping massive battery for the circuitry (not as they claim to have done some amp magic)  on that point it is also not a class A amp like claim.   Did you pay any cash for it or are...