Posts by Damnegy

Seems like the stable 1.085 is just out ! (seen on hifiman.com)     HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Firmware Update Instruction 1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used. 2. While pressing the HOME button, hold the Power key up until the HM-901 is power on. After the screen is on, release the power key. Then...
Nice move, thanks :) Count me in !
 :)
Lots of sales in France from today :)
I did this : on the page with all 26 tracks, click on "Buy" for one track, then the page changes, click on "continue shopping" or something like that, you then return to the page with the 26 tracks. Choose two other tracks, and then enter the code, click "Add+", it should then be to $0
Just an update : I received a PM from another head-fier (and he seems to have received my message before)...
Hi,    Since Friday (or Saturday), I have some issues with my PM box : I was told I was sent 2 PMs, but did not and still have not received them... I don't know if the ones I sent have arrived or not though. If you could help me with this, I would be very grateful. One remark also : the time stated in the e-mail is at US time, right? Could it be set to user's time zone? :)   (By the way, thank you very much for this great community :))
PM sent
Hello everyone,    I am not used to get rid of my stuff (so I don't have much seller feedback), and I really like the look of those, which would be enough for me to keep, but I need to clean up my desk (so there may be some other headphones coming up soon)... So here are for your pleasure (and that of those headphones, which do not get used at all since I got some other babies) some very good condition HD598, with very few drawbacks (I am the second owner, got it...
So, I finally measured those : earcups (including the thinner surrounding part) are around 8cm wide and 10 cm high ; earpad cavity is 3.5cm wide, 6cm high (sorry for my wrong 1cm reference by eye !)   Edit : May I add I am quite pleased with those when there is no noise around (great separation ; soundstage quite better : some instruments got closer, like violin I like, some got further ; much detail : I happened to hear some new things using those and the Wharfedales, I...