Posts by ahilal

It's live now. Sorry for the wait. How do you guys like it?
I'm gonna have to come to a meetup to hear these for myself!
Nope - no worries at all. I totally understand your points.
Yeah I see what you mean. Those are good points. Perhaps we should concentrate that information into a table showing everyone's purchase date and price in an easy to read list rather than scattering it throughout a long list of reviews? Lemme put some more thought into it. Thanks for bringing it up. I appreciate the feedback.
There's now an individual page for each review. Some of the finer point details of each review were moved from the multi-review page onto the single review page. We didn't remove any of the review elements. We just don't show the entire kitchen sink for all reviews, all at the same time, all on the multi-review page. Nothing's hidden or lost, though. Just click the review title to go to the full page for that review. Seeing 10 purchase dates all the way down the page was...
I liked Inception fine but wasn't as impressed as others. I had two problems with it. 1) The "architect" thing didn't make any sense, and I didn't find Ellen Page credible in the role. The architect is some kind of supergenius artiste who "creates the world" for everyone but it never crystallized for me how that works, what effort is required, why it's necessary. It seemed an expendable puff piece of the movie. And I just couldn't see Ellen Page as a technical virtuoso or...
I always offer USPS Priority Mail as the only option. I tell people in my listing what the flat rate will be within the US, and that international shipping will have to be arranged by mutual agreement. I usually just guess at what the weight will be and check the USPS website for postage within the US. But recently my wife bought a small kitchen scale so now I can get exact postage up front. After that it's dead easy. If you have your PayPal and Ebay hooked up, just look...
Great guide! I need new IEMs. Will be checking out those MC5s
Krmathis, My name's Andy and I'm the product manager for the Huddler platform. I work with our engineers to design and execute the development of features and functionality. This means that when something doesn't work right, you can pretty much blame me :\   I just wanted to thank you for posting such a clear list of your issues. It's really helpful for me to understand what's been bugging you, and I know that even minor annoyances can add up over time to a...