Posts by Freerider

What I don't understand, is with Lance being the most recognized cyclist of his time, and one of the most of all time, how they wouldn't find evidence in testing him.  Unless they were using some kind of unknown performance booster, it just doesn't make sense.  With 7 tour titles, he had to be under the highest scrutiny of anyone, and he was clean every time.  
1. 2-3 2. 4 3. In my setup, a DAC has made the biggest improvement in sound 4. 24
Haven't been this addicted to a game in a LONG time, loved the first one and this one is even better!
I've owned both the HD595 and the HD-25-1 II.  I preferred the 25s over the 595s for MOST things, though the 595s were more comfortable, with a much more spacious sound from the open design.  The soundstage on the 25s is definitely smaller, but the low end impact was much better, and overall I thought they were much more fun to listen to.     YMMV
Just ordered the Peachtree Dac it, thanks for the tip on the Arcam!
Whelp, Schiit asgard on the way, pretty excited for it!  No i'm eyeing up the Arcam rDac to replace the Fiio...any of you guys have experience with how that pairs with the 700s?
Long term I like the idea of the Schiit Amp/Dac combo,both aesthetically and sonically from my reading, but I guess I'll let them settle in for awhile and see where I want to take the sound from there.   Thanks!  If you do get an asgard be sure to let us know how it pairs!
Hey guys, just got my 700s today and am currently running them through my Fiio e10....clearly this needs to change.   Now, I don't have an unlimited budget but still want something thats going to mesh with these 'phones.  I've been looking at the Schiit Asgard and Valhalla, but am pretty torn between the two.  Either would be getting the source from the Fiio for awhile, but I feel like these could use some more power than they're getting right now.  Have done lots of...