Posts by frenchbat

Yep, though opposite side from you. Northern Brittany. You're welcome if you're passing by, just need some planning.
Might take a while, since I'm not in Japan anymore. But he knows the door's open ;) Depends whether someone among the Tokyo team gets an Yggy first or not.
Or you can pass by to visit us next time you're around ;). Closest thing to the Yggy is still the Theta gen Va and I have a Rag incoming.
 It's very much source dependent. Give it a decent usb2spdif converter, and it won't be thin anymore. The usb input of the dac1 is just useless. The dac has weaknesses, but it's not as bad as people would like it to be.
You have a pm.
Sorry about the confusion, everything will be back to normal after thursday
Sorry, been very busy lately.   The meet is supposed to begin around 11:00 AM on Thursday at Alvis Audio, but given the problems with the train this week I'm not expecting many people to come.
Thanks !   I realize it's not so close to Paris, but the location was already decided, so I can only invite people to come. However this is still a great opportunity to listen to and discuss with Mr. Suyama directly.
Hi there,   Don't want to hijack the thread, but I thought it might interest people in here. Mr. Suyama from FitEAR is coming to Paris on july 18th, and offering to make a mini-event. I created a separate thread so anyone interested can see there or PM me. http://www.head-fi.org/t/669809/paris-suyama-event   See you
Dear all,   Mr. Suyama of FitEAR, in Tokyo, will be coming to Paris next month, on July 18th and is offering to make a mini-event to meet fellow head-fiers from France/Europe. I realize this is some kind of a short notice, but if anyone would like to give the FitEAR gear a listen first hand (334TG, 333 and 335 custom shells between others), while discussing with the designer, this is the perfect occasion.   Planned location is the headquarters of Alvis Audio in...