or Connect

Posts by frenchbat

For sale my beloved Theta Digtal Dspro gen Va, due to budget constraints.   No need to present this lovely vintage work of art, which is still able to crush modern dacs. Unit is in excellent shape, inside and out, as pictures can show. I would especially point out the perfect state of the condos, a very important point for a vintage dac.   This particular unit can decode 44/16 as well as 48/24, unlike other units, and works on 230v. This is a rare find and a unique...
Still no international sale ?
Schiit happens ...
I'll tell that to Paulet, Damblanc and Tsiolkovski.
Funny, right ...
I like when someone knows how to take it the right way :D
Yeah and sputnik was in space thanks to the metric system before that. By the way the germans whom 'murica poached to get their rockets working where also using metric. But I guess your engineer were good at translating in schiit-tons of powaaa.
Funny, because the details are there, but the treble is definitely not emphasized compared to the DAC1. As to the test, it's your claim, not mine. I personally don't need it. 
Details and ambiance cues are not a coloration, but regardless, if you consider there's a coloration, how would it be possible to not hear a difference ?
how much money are you willing to bet ? Set the test, I'll take it. Hint, I have a Dac1 hdr and a theta dspro genV