or Connect

Posts by keanex

Selling my mint conditioned wooden Audio Technica W1000x. No blemishes on these anywhere that I see and all of the wood is pristine. Selling due to medical issues. Will accept payment through PayPal which includes shipping.
Driver mismatch is 100% build quality/quality control issues. They should never leave the factory, warehouse or whatever with big differences like that. Covered by warranty or not, I could maybe accept it in a $100 headphone but if you think that's acceptable in a $1,700 headphone then I am not going to get my point across to you. $1,700 is damn near the most expensive currently in production headphone out there. It should set the bar for how companies handle build and...
I don't recall anyone here talking about the sound quality, but rather the build quality. Huge deviations in drivers shouldn't be accepted in $100 headhones and they certainly shouldnt be acceptable in $2,000 headphones, the same goes for the pads. For $2,000 that headphone better be measured to tight specifications with nearly perfect driver matching and nearly perfect pad matching. I was able to hear an LCD-X the other day and thought they sounded fine, but in the back...
Yeah, I'm still trying to fully enjoy them
From what I was told, the 1 and 2 are near the same while the 3 is a truly new model.
I may or may not be the first in the US. Maybe?  Anyway, it seems rather neutral from mids to highs with a slight bass warmth. Lots of power.
Pros: Price to quality ratio, clarity, channel separation, ability to use solely as a DAC or amp, lightweight, low heat output, compact, DSD Cons: Power output may not be enough for inefficient orthos. Tone: Slightly brighter than neutral. Cost at Time of Review: With WiFi module $530, without WiFi module $400   Reviewing Process I have had the U200 for approximately 1 month and have used the unit with a variety of headphones for at least 3 hours each before...
I prefer the sound of the Ad2000 over the HD650 and the Ad2000x. I will be doing a full comparison with the Ad2000x soon as well as with the HD600.
Thanks for reading! Thanks! I agree with your assessment. I love how musical they are!
I understand your view, but a $2,000 headphone should not have these inconsistencies with the frequency response in the treble and neither should it have those issues with the pads.