or Connect

Posts by keanex

Sorry but that's only $9 off new on Amazon.
  Pros: Sturdy build quality, customizable sound, imaging quality, control and texture of the midbass, incredibly euphoric and well textured midrange. Cons: Weight, comfort. Tonal Balance: Bass heavy to neutral. Style: Closed Circumaural Listening Set-Up: Musicbee (WASAPI/FLAC) -> Matrix HPA-3U Cost at Time of Review: Starts at $700   Reviewing Process I’ve had the Blackwood for a bit over a month and during this time I’ve exclusively used them for desktop...
Agreed, good texture and warmth, could use a slight more impact is all
  Pros: Excellent build quality; great warranty; huge choice of tips; fit. Cons: Recessed mids; sibilance; overly bassy for a general purpose IEM. Tonal Balance: Bass heavy with recessed midrange, treble amount varies. Style: Over-Ear IEM Listening Set-Up: Clip Zlip (FLAC), Musicbee (FLAC) -> Matrix HPA-3U Cost at Time of Review: $240   Reviewing Process I’ve had the T20 for at least a month and during this process I’ve used them for light exercise as well as...
I have the HD600 and think that the HD600 has more engaging mids, though the R70x has better clarity and detail. The high impedance of the R70x should allow them to pair nicely with the Crack. As for your last question that's impossible to answer because it's subjective.
$91 for the A900x makes them a necessary headphone to own imo.
I haven't heard the new DT1770, but I have read reviews of it. They don't seem be comparable headphones. The DT1770 being closed and v-shaped and the R70x being open and neutral.
If I recall correctly the A900x debuted around $200, and a year or so later they moved to the $150-$180 price range with the used market gravitating towards $130-$150.
Just posted my R70x review.
    Pros: Sturdy build, secure/light, clean and balanced sound, accurate and wide soundstage. Cons: The pads aren’t very comfortable. Tonal Balance: Slightly warm leaning neutral Style: Open circumaural Cost at Time of Review: $350   Reviewing Process The R70x have been solely listened to at home through a Schiit Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber and a Matrix HPA-3u with high-quality FLAC files. I have used these for a mixture of gaming, passive listening, and active...