Posts by keanex

Yeah, if you're in an anechonic chamber. 
SS burn-in. I'd give up everything I own if someone could prove this.
  Thanks to Meze for providing a review sample!   Pros: Great fit, great seal, cable feels solid Cons: Lack of tips, driver flex, potential build quality concerns, 45 degree angle termination, overexaggerated bass, fuzzy one note bass, rolled off treble. Style: Worn down IEM Tonal Balance: Bass heavy Listening Set-Up: Sansa Clip+ MSRP: $79   Reviewing Process During my review of the 11 Deco I have put at least 50 hours of use while at home, on walks around the...
 You know, the background just knows man, it just knows. It knows what song is coming on next so it has this crazy patented technology that cancels out any of the recording hiss and such. It's nuts man. It's nuts.
 Thanks for the response! 
The HA-1 sits on my desk and I love looking at the spectrometer. I could see if it weren't in vision then it wouldn't be something of importance though.
Maybe I'm dumb, but is there a way to extend the screen for the spectrumeter? By default it shows 100-10k, I'd like to see 20hz-20k. 
I have a near new pair of Grado SR80i at a good price if you're interested. I know you want broken, but these are a good price.
 Yeah, I'm entertaining offers. I feel like a huge dick in potentially selling it, but I need to fund a cross country move. I'm considering purchasing some used Ad2000 if I can afford it also. The only reason I didn't post it here is because it's not allowed to "flip" an item and I think they might fall into that category here. I am not sure if I'll actually sell these when it comes to it though, I really enjoy them, but I just don't have much time for them at this point...
 I'm surprised that he finds himself listening loudly. I am a rather loud listener and the PM-1 seem to have cured me of that. Even at low volumes they demand nothing additional to sound good.