or Connect

Posts by keanex

Pros: Feels sturdy; Secure clamping force; Removable cables; Relatively balanced sound. Cons: Cramped soundstage; Lackluster sub-bass quality. Tonal Balance: Nearly balanced sound Style: Circumaural Over-Ear Listening Set-Up: Musicbee (FLAC/WASABI) -> Matrix HPA-3u Cost at Time of Review: $250   Reviewing Process The Aria were sent to me as a review sample from Feenix. I’ve had them for approximately one month with the bulk of the use through my desktop...
I could see it working well. 
  Pros: Gorgeous aesthetics; Lightweight & sturdy build; Removable cable; Midrange texture; Speed. Cons: Cost to price ratio; Fatiguing; Midrange recession; Odd sound signature. Tonal Balance: Forward upper-mids with odd unevenness throughout, slightly v-shaped Style: Closed circumaural Cost at Time of Review: $300   Reviewing Process I’ve been using the 1R as my primary cans for the past three weeks, using them rather heavily during the time with a wide variety...
this is possibly the worst thread I've ever read, spearheaded by the worst idea I've ever seen.
this is offensive to my eyes and ears.
Pros: Price; Color options; Price to quality ratio; Soundstage Depth Cons: Grain throughout; Narrow Soundstage; Cheap build feel Tonal Balance: V-shaped, aggressive lows and upper mids with decently represented mids. Style: Worn Down In-Ear Monitors Cost at Time of Review: $8   Reviewing Process The RX18 have at least 50 hours of play time in order to adjust and understand the sound to a level in which I feel secure in sharing my opinions on them. They’ve mostly...
I usually work Sundays, but I might be able to swing this...Will let you know as the date gets closer.
Wow. According to Bing, that's $120. 
Use some EQ.
Username: Keanex I'd love to see a special Audio Technica on Massdrop!