or Connect

Posts by keanex

this is offensive to my eyes and ears.
Pros: Price; Color options; Price to quality ratio; Soundstage Depth Cons: Grain throughout; Narrow Soundstage; Cheap build feel Tonal Balance: V-shaped, aggressive lows and upper mids with decently represented mids. Style: Worn Down In-Ear Monitors Cost at Time of Review: $8   Reviewing Process The RX18 have at least 50 hours of play time in order to adjust and understand the sound to a level in which I feel secure in sharing my opinions on them. They’ve mostly...
I usually work Sundays, but I might be able to swing this...Will let you know as the date gets closer.
Wow. According to Bing, that's $120. 
Use some EQ.
Username: Keanex I'd love to see a special Audio Technica on Massdrop!
Sorry but that's only $9 off new on Amazon.
  Pros: Sturdy build quality, customizable sound, imaging quality, control and texture of the midbass, incredibly euphoric and well textured midrange. Cons: Weight, comfort. Tonal Balance: Bass heavy to neutral. Style: Closed Circumaural Listening Set-Up: Musicbee (WASAPI/FLAC) -> Matrix HPA-3U Cost at Time of Review: Starts at $700   Reviewing Process I’ve had the Blackwood for a bit over a month and during this time I’ve exclusively used them for desktop...
Agreed, good texture and warmth, could use a slight more impact is all
  Pros: Excellent build quality; great warranty; huge choice of tips; fit. Cons: Recessed mids; sibilance; overly bassy for a general purpose IEM. Tonal Balance: Bass heavy with recessed midrange, treble amount varies. Style: Over-Ear IEM Listening Set-Up: Clip Zlip (FLAC), Musicbee (FLAC) -> Matrix HPA-3U Cost at Time of Review: $240   Reviewing Process I’ve had the T20 for at least a month and during this process I’ve used them for light exercise as well as...