Posts by keanex

Reserved for review!
I'm going to assume that many of you guys who are familiar with the Matrix M-Stage amplifier are familiar with project86's largely successful and detailed review of the original M-Stage; if you’re not definitely give it a read! Well Matrix Audio is back with the third iteration of the popular M-Stage line which you can read about here!   HPA-3U - $419.95 The M-Stage HPA-3U is an updated singled ended amp with increased power output, a front panel gain switch, and a...
Really fun v-shaped sound. Not deep bass, but really gorgeous and euphoric headphones. Haven't directly compared, but from memory they are more fun/engaging than the amazing A900x.
Geez man, what'd you do to those Ad2000? I was interested as heck seeing you bought them in January but after seeing the damage done...
They are the EP model, warmest sounding of the 3 sextetts, Grado SR80i like. Really enjoyable headphones with pads easily replaced. Definitely a nice buy for $80 even with the badge missing. Whoever buys these will have a solid headphone.
Aw man, really cool! I wish I could afford this right now!
 Never heard of the S16.
I have not heard them both to compare, sorry.
 I've not heard the Mytek, nor have I heard of them so I can't comment on that. What do you mean by benefitted the HD600 more than the Ad2000 though?
Thanks for sharing your experience!