or Connect

Posts by keanex

Boy that price is really out of line with what I'd expect when looking at the FR and the lack of detachable cable.
 I used the Yulon D200 solely for the review and comparison.
Interesting, they feel exactly the same comfort/fit wise.
 They're not similar at all, you would use them for entirely different applications. The sound signatures aren't similar either.
  I’d like to preface this by thanking Reddit user ojneg for allowing me to borrow his A900 to compare to my A900x. The A900 were a mid-tier priced closed back headphone from Audio Technica that were discontinued a few years ago in favor a more up to date design. Due to the A900 never really being popular in America used pairs are a bit hard to come across so I’m very grateful to get to listen to a pair, especially one that’s in great condition, so thanks...
Holy cow this is a deal
Did a quick AB between the PM-3 and P7 before I packed the PM-3 to go back to Oppo. The P7 wins in bass extension, presence, impact and control. The P7 loses in the mid-range texture, but wins in presence, while the P7 easily wins in the treble quality and presence department. For $400 I'm going with the P7 10/10 times.
 That's something that I could certainly do with a bit of time. I'm finishing up working 2 jobs at the moment but after I'm done all that I should have more time.
    Pros: Build quality is astounding, deep extended bass, mid range is detailed and textured, imaging is great. Cons: Bass tends to sound too prominent, lack of bass speed and impact, soundstage can come off congested. Style: Closed circumaural headphones. Tonal Balance: Warm Accessories: Carrying case, 1/4’’ adaptor, cable with inline mic/remote and standard cable. Listening Set-Up: MusicBee -> Oppo HA-1 Cost at Time of Review: $400.   Reviewing...
Interested. Nj, usa.