or Connect

Posts by keanex

I may or may not be the first in the US. Maybe?  Anyway, it seems rather neutral from mids to highs with a slight bass warmth. Lots of power.
Pros: Price to quality ratio, clarity, channel separation, ability to use solely as a DAC or amp, lightweight, low heat output, compact, DSD Cons: Power output may not be enough for inefficient orthos. Tone: Slightly brighter than neutral. Cost at Time of Review: With WiFi module $530, without WiFi module $400   Reviewing Process I have had the U200 for approximately 1 month and have used the unit with a variety of headphones for at least 3 hours each before...
I prefer the sound of the Ad2000 over the HD650 and the Ad2000x. I will be doing a full comparison with the Ad2000x soon as well as with the HD600.
Thanks for reading! Thanks! I agree with your assessment. I love how musical they are!
I understand your view, but a $2,000 headphone should not have these inconsistencies with the frequency response in the treble and neither should it have those issues with the pads.
imo the ad2000 is more musical and engaging as well as quicker.
The headphones are being sold as mint, I can not find one flaw in the wood and the rest of the headphone is fine. Pads are in good shape and the headphone is in 100% working order. I'm selling only due to medical issues.   I will accept payment through PayPal which includes shipping.
From my understanding the item would have to go through China's support, which you may or may not have to pay for shipping. Keep that in mind. These are the listed authorized sellers per country. Your mileage may vary, but I would go with http://www.matrix-digi-usa.com/ if you're in the USA to play it safe.
I've heard that products purchased from outside USA will not have the warranty in USA, you will need to ship to China in case of any issues. Spare the $10 and buy from a trusted source imo.
yup! I was happy about that too