Posts by keanex

Also interested in a potential trade.
Considering trades? Shoot me a PM if so.
Interested in a trade? If so shoot me a PM.
 They're the latest version.
 Interesting, I was actually drawn to the aesthetics, mostly because they are rather unique. This is why I stopped commenting on aesthetics in my reviews though. I let the reader decide for themselves. 
    Pros: Build quality, fit, resolution, clarity, sound quality Cons: Lacking tips, cord tangle issues, sub-bass shy Style: Over-ear medium insertion IEMs Tonal Balance: Neutral with decent resolution, giving it a mild analytical feel. Listening Set-Up: Musicbee (Wasapi) -> Oppo HA-1, Sansa Clip+/Sansa Clip Zip Cost At the Time of Review: $120   Reviewing Process The user manual that comes with the R-50 states that the R-50 sound best after 20 hours of...
These are now buy one get one free on Ebay through Sonic Electronics. 2 of these for $50. What a bargain!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-For-1-DEAL-NVX-EX10S-In-Ear-Earbud-Monitor-Headphone-w-PivoTip-15-EARTIPS/360982569788
Top notch service there. Quickly makes adjustments and offers to mod them for free!
That's great to see such public and quick changes. I look forward to hearing/seeing the revised editions. Perhaps one without the wood hidden?! ;)
 Yup, I have edited my review to reflect this! I do think that a little damping may bring out that sub-bass. Other than that the driver seems to have rather low distortion and handle the frequencies it reaches rather nicely.