Posts by keanex

I can find these for $24 in America. How are they as $24 iems? I see they are excellent at $10 and less, but what about at $24?
  Thanks, I personally listened to these and loved them.     Yeah IEMs are tough to keep up with, thankfully full-sized isn't so much.
  Thanks, I'll begin reading some reviews on these. I make choices based upon credible reviews/opinions from those who have experience or other headphones to compare, so if you have any to share then please do!   Edit: Added the Philips and the JVC. The Monoprice I personally tried and the sound was very tinny and the IEMs were very uncomfortable. I wound up giving them away for free. They may sound good, but I'm sure there are similar products in a similar price range...
Hi guys some of you may know me from my reviews, while some of you may know me from the Headphone Buying Guide I set up, perhaps some of you don't know me at all. What I know is that there are possibly a lot of great headphones missing from this list in many price brackets. I update the list with my personal recommendations as I hear new headphones, but there are hundreds of great headphones I've not heard. I would love to have you guys recommend some headphones you feel...
Hi guys some of you may know me from my reviews, while some of you may know me from the Headphone Buying Guide I set up, perhaps some of you don't know me at all. What I know is that there are possibly a lot of great headphones missing from this list in many price brackets. I update the list with my personal recommendations as I hear new headphones, but there are hundreds of great headphones I've not heard. I would love to have you guys recommend some headphones you feel...
Hi guys some of you may know me from my reviews, while some of you may know me from the Headphone Buying Guide I set up, perhaps some of you don't know me at all. What I know is that there are possibly a lot of great headphones missing from this list in many price brackets. I update the list with my personal recommendations as I hear new headphones, but there are hundreds of great headphones I've not heard. I would love to have you guys recommend some headphones you feel...
If you ever do want to go from a combo to the separate stand-alones I would love to trade.
  I'm going buy the measurements provided by Schiit in regards to the Magni. There's nothing that should indicate it changing the sound through the signal path at all. I'm not going to touch the idea of burn-in for a solid state amplifier though, I'll just say that I think that it's a silly notion.   As for Headfonia reviews, I know that they have many writers, but the only thing I ever go there for is the pictures. I haven't ever read a review there I have agreed with.
  If the Magni can power the headphone then it should sound good with the headphone assuming you like the headphones sound signature. Remember the Magni is a neutral amp, it's not bright and it's not changing the sound, you're simply hearing the sound the way the headphone manufacturer intended you to hear music through it. Maybe you're used to amps that emphasize bass or roll off highs, but the Magni and O2 do nothing to change the sound. If you don't like how the...
  100% :)