Posts by keanex

The headphones are being sold as mint, I can not find one flaw in the wood and the rest of the headphone is fine. Pads are in good shape and the headphone is in 100% working order. I'm selling only due to medical issues.   I will accept payment through PayPal which includes shipping.
From my understanding the item would have to go through China's support, which you may or may not have to pay for shipping. Keep that in mind. These are the listed authorized sellers per country. Your mileage may vary, but I would go with http://www.matrix-digi-usa.com/ if you're in the USA to play it safe.
I've heard that products purchased from outside USA will not have the warranty in USA, you will need to ship to China in case of any issues. Spare the $10 and buy from a trusted source imo.
yup! I was happy about that too
Just updated the OP, both units are available through http://matrix-digi-usa.com/
    Pros: Build quality, quickness, musicality, soundstage. Cons: Comfort, lack of removable cable, sub-bass roll off. Tonal Balance: Mild midrange focus Style: Open circumaural headphones Listening Set-Up: Musicbee -> Yulong U200 Cost at Time of Review: Discontinued, used market ranges from $300-$500   Reviewing Process I have had the Ad2000 for a few months and have spent considerable amount of time with them. The Ad2000 are my daily listeners when I’m not...
I had the HD800 but they are now back to their owners hands. I didn't get a chance to play with the HD800 with the HPA-3B but the unit certainly packs enough power it.    The unit should be available soon, I will update as I have more information.
Hey guys, Matrix is releasing the third iteration of the M-Stage as seen here!
Reserved for review!
I'm going to assume that many of you guys who are familiar with the Matrix M-Stage amplifier are familiar with project86's largely successful and detailed review of the original M-Stage; if you’re not definitely give it a read! Well Matrix Audio is back with the third iteration of the popular M-Stage line which you can read about here!   HPA-3U - $419.95 The M-Stage HPA-3U is an updated singled ended amp with increased power output, a front panel gain switch, and a...