or Connect

Posts by keanex

Bump!
Prices lowered.
MSR7 Sold.
For what it's worth me and the others who've heard both the A900, A900LTD, and the A900x think they're all more similar than different. The A900 and A900x might only be different due to the A900x having had newer pads while the A900LTD is a slight step up from both imo.
Bump
Bump
Review is live: http://www.head-fi.org/t/812816/review-cascadia-audio-talos-the-best-v-shaped-headphone-under-500   Yeah, I love em.
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at Cascadia Audio   Reviewing Process & Background I knew Mad Economist as a fellow mod on Reddit’s /r/headphones community. A while back he had mentioned that he was working on a Fostex T50 mod and asked if I’d like to hear it when he finished the tuning, and enthusiastically I...
From what I remember the HE560 wasn't super hard to drive. The K5 has a good amount of power also.
I will have my review out tomorrow, but unless you need high isolation, the Talos are the best v-shaped headphone under $500 without a doubt in my mind. When I first heard them all I could think of was how they reminded me of the HiFIMan HE560 with similarities of the ZMF Blackwood, at least than half of the price. These headphones have made me not care about acquiring another headphone, I love them that much.