Posts by keanex

I have the SD4 now, I'm working on a review, but I highly recommend everyone listen to Daft Punk's album "Random Access Memories" with them if you have the SD4.
Trading my like-new, in-box rain2 for your Apple Dual Driver IEMs. I must have some sort of verification that these are legit as they are easy to fake. I will also ask for $15 on your end. Shipping to CONUS only.
  Pros: Environmentally conscious build, wooden housings, overall build quality. Cons: Cable tangles easily, potential discomfort for smaller ears, lacks sub-bass rumble, mid bass overly present, light veil. Style: Straight down IEMs. Tonal Balance: Mid-bass heavy. Accessories: 4 single flange silicon tip sizes, shirt clip and a cloth carrying pouch. Listening Set-Up: Musicbee -> Oppo HA-1 Cost at Time of Review: $99   Reviewing Process The rain2 have received...
 I'm a musician too man. I have a Dean acoustic for the rich warmth of it and an Ovation for the more twangy plasticy tone. Yes I'm mildly offended baed on your post recent posts because they are somewhat condescending. I have the HD558, too lacking in treble for me. Based on what I've read you'll not like the HD800 either.
 I dunno about $1,000, but the $400 price I once thought was too high has shown, to me, to be well worth it.
 You say that you don't like bass heavy headphones yet the graphs show that they are not even close to linear. 
 And most live music is overly bassy because that's what people want. I've heard the QC15 and sure it's more similar to boomy sound systems and poor sound the sound guys mix at shows, that doesn't mean it's better. If you're eating at McDonalds often you can't expect a good burger to suit your palate, especially when the cost isn't near the same. I'm 99% sure you like music bassily reproduced. I say this because I see shows many times a month in many venues in Philly. The...
 Yeah that's a GREAT price on MD.
I mean no offense, but since your used to Bose I take your opinions as someone who's eating fine food after having a life of eating junk food. I guess warm and bassy is more accurate to you but the graphs prove you wrong. I guess I'll be straightforward if you want to be crass.
Shrill is not how I've ever heard anyone describe a working pair.