or Connect

Posts by keanex

I have the A900ti but they're kind of beat up, not sure how to judge them at this point =(
Easily the weirdest sounding headphones I've ever heard while still sounding enjoyable. Weird bloomy mid-bass without too much in the sub, yet it doesn't sound thin. I dunno man like a weirder more colored A900. I need to listen more.

Wouldn't say steal at this price, I got mine in mint condition  with case for $450 here 2 months ago.
Looking for an original Ad700 and Ad900. Must be in good shape. PM me if you've got either!
  The Good: Excellent build quality; Excellent accessory bundle; MMCX Removable cables; Treble extension; Midrange resolution. The Okay: Comfort; Bass quality and presence; Treble resolution; Soundstage. The Bad: Sibilance highlighting. Tonal Balance: Warm leaning despite lacking bass presence. Style: Over-Ear/Worn Down IEM Cost: $200   Reviewing Process The Pinnacle P1, now forth referred to as the P1, have been my primary IEM for a month now. Primarily used...
They were the first "good" iem I ever had, then I moved onto the RE0 after they died. I still regret buying the RE0 over the ADDIEM. Hoping to find a good authentic pair.
Looking for a near mint/mint Apple dual driver IEM, must have receipt from the Apple Store to verify that they are authentic. 
  The Good: Price to quality ratio; K5 allows for docking with FiiO DAPs; Plug and play; aesthetically pleasing; Low output impedance; Three gain settings The Okay: Power output will struggle with some inefficient planars; The Bad: No stated power at 600ohms, but likely not very high based on 150mW at 300ohms Tonal Balance: Mildly warm leaning Listening Set-Up: Musicbee (WASAPI+FLAC) -> E17k/K5 -> Various headphones Cost: K5: $110, E17k: $140 Reviewing...
Source should be 100% when using an external amp unless you're not using line out. Your media player and Windows volume should be at 100%. There's no benefit, to my knowledge, of keeping Windows+your music player below 100%. You should use your amp to control the volume.