Posts by NapalmK

^  My experience with them as well.
Quote: Guitar Center sells them as well if you have one locally. It's really a nice source for auditioning entry level headphones. I've heard they'll do a price match if you ask them.
This is getting really old.....   Time to change the subject. What do you all think of the GS1 with the LCD2s? I'm considering an upgrade in the next 6 months or so from my GLite.
Good trade! They look like they're in good shape too. Be sure to check out the orthodynamic thread. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear of your new cans. Here's some info on them. I'd love to give them a listen one of these days.
Pretty much the same price if not a little more. The demand is high and the supply is low.
  I'm looking to sell my uDac. I've had it for awhile and makes for a nice little entry level amp/dac. I no longer need it however as I now have a y2 so I'd like to see it go to someone who can enjoy it. It's in near mint condition (although I don't have the original packaging) it doesn't have a single scratch on it that I can find.   I'm looking for $65 shipped (USPS Priority) and insured with confirmation. I'd like to keep this Conus but if an international buyer...
I'm looking to sell my uDac. I've had it for awhile and makes for a nice little entry level amp/dac. I no longer need it however as I now have a y2 so I'd like to see it go to someone who can enjoy it. It's in near mint condition (although I don't have the original packaging) it doesn't have a single scratch on it that I can find.   I'm looking for $65 shipped (USPS Priority) and insured with confirmation. I'd like to keep this Conus but if an international buyer...
Quote: I told them to run it but they didn't listen!    I'm probably looking at it with rose colored glasses but I hate to see a team that did so well fighting to get back into it fail like that but that's football. I believe that was Mallett's worst game this season. No doubt due to the pass rush of Heyward. That guy was amazing...
That was one of the strangest games I've seen. I was completely unimpressed by Arkansas in the first half and tOSU in the second. The Buckeyes really got lucky after that blocked punt at the end of the game. An awesome ending to the game but I feel bad for Arkansas after that incredible comeback effort. I guess it was bound to happen at some point.
Quote: Agreed. Arkansas got the stop last drive but tOSU did as well. We'll see how this turns out after things start to settle down. I will say I've been impressed with the Buckeyes so far but it is early still. I like how this one's shaping up.   edit: Well looks like this one might be over. Arkansas is definitely not ready for the Buckeyes. Nevermind, Arkansas is mounting one heck of a comeback. The Bucks are getting really tired.