Posts by sluker

I am using USB player pro with HiFi-M8. On the Note 3 it works without a hitch and sounds great. However on my old S3 it does not work. It keeps crashing.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Monday bump
Monday bump
These are rare. In fact I can't remember seeing another pair for sale here in at least two years. Rhydon stopped offering these almost two years ago. I have these set up with v5 drivers but will sub them for the (better) v4 or v3.5. These are terminated with DLC cabled 4 pin mini xlr so that you can swap your LCD cable or what have you.  Shipping to the US and PP are included and for an extra $20 I will throw in an LCD-2 original cable (never used). I have another...
These are one of a kind built by me. They sound amazing. Imagine PS - 500 with better detail and clarity across all frequencies. They are the easiest to drive of all high end headphones I have tried (straight out of the sansa fuze playing FLAC) but scale well with better equipment. I am also listing a Rhydon full build Magnum, but will only sell one of these so the first sale negates the other. I will cover PP and shipping in the US.
one slip and it $1300 down the drain
The speaker taps would fry anything that is not planar. Even the HO on my 1250 has too much gain for the LCD-2's.
I wish I had the cash, I would snap these up. I may sell some a couple of Magnum builds (4 is too many for one collection) to see what I come up with. Good luck in the mean time.
  My exact experience! But long term, not sure I'll stick widit.... gimme back my BASS!     Can't you just use the bass boost on that sansui?
It is comfy, and makes the headphone a much better fit. I wish Fang would have used models with a smaller head than his to design the HE-6 headband. The pad came off a cheap gaming headphone (I think Altec Lancing) that I used for parts in a Magnum build. I keep looking for the same pad but still no luck.