or Connect

Posts by sluker

Is Audio GD an online store or a DIY site? Could you provide a link to the product page> Thanks.
I do not use the term "selling out" although it implies taking money from the record label and the promoters who organize their shows, it carries a negative connotation. I find nothing wrong with selling a product through the mainstream distribution channel in order to make a living. However some people seem to imply that because RATM have become rich off of an anti establishment message it is equivalent to "selling out". I think these people need to look beyond how much...
Thanks, I may have to add it to my collection once the waiting times go down (not that I need another portable).
  I realize this is not the 701 forum or the Arrow forum for that mater. I keep hearing that people use portable amps with the 701's. I just can't imagine that it has enough current for something like the 701. I have the 701 and so far the M-stage is the best with these. I also have the ALO Rx and it is nowhere near the sound you get through the M-stage.  Have you heard the 701 with a high current desktop amp (ie. M-Stage or even the Meir Corda head five) how does the...
I purchased my M-Stage from HLLY and have had it for a week now. Amp took 7 days to arrive (to the US) and I am happy with my purchase so far. 
I use re-shelled (custom) TF10's with the sflo and it sounds great: instrument separation, detail and punchy bass. One observation though is that the highs sound a bit recessed, but nothing the EQ can not fix.
Done, Thank you.  
Thanks, I just ordered one. With this adapter, can I use pretty much any of the opamps mentioned in this thread? 
where would one purchase the browndog. Better yet is there a detailed explanation of how to retrofit this adapter and what opamps it works with. This would be extremely useful for all the newbs (like me).
X2 on the above post. Mine is from HLLY as well. I opened it up and it looks identical to the picture above. PelPix I would be interested in knowing where you get your information from, could you provide a link to these "discussions".