or Connect

Posts by sluker

I have never heard of these "Tektro Auriga", Hydraulic disc, 160mmHave you had your bike shop look at them? They may need to be bled. I use shimano XT and had the entry level Maguras previously (tr 200 I think) The shimano's are much better both in stopping power and modulation but I never had a problem stopping with the Magura's and I think you can buy them after market for $30 each so they are not expensive.Get your bike shop to look at them and perhaps bleed them or/and...
I wonder if I can still get my money back? It has officially been more then a year!!! This is ridiculous.
I forgot about this thread. Lots of road bikes here. I am mostly riding mountain now because I got tired of LA drivers and I am only 15 minutes from the trail head. So here is mine.   Custom build: Frame - Rocky Mountain Altitude 770msl (2013 with 2015 carbon rear stays) Shox - Fox x2 and Pike RCT3 Dual Wheels - Light Bikes 35 mmm on DT swiss hubs and 2.4 Ardent/Nevegal combo Stem - Kore 55 Bars - Enve 780 (will probably cut them to 760) Post - 9point8 fall...
Where would one get "a USB emulation cable for sony A17" A link would be apreciated
Wow this thread certainly died. I wonder if this is a bad sign? it certainly does not seem like anyone is receiving their amps in the last few weeks. I know I haven't heard a peep from Robert since the non-committal email last month.
Just ordered a pair of six's the only ones I haven't heard are the X. But when Rhydon does something I will give it a try. I will need to get soldering iron out and practice before I roll them through my collection I am curious to see what the cups do to these.  I have recently rediscovered the original grey V5's with the AK-Jr. Great synergy, detail on par with my JH 16's but more air/less bass, especially the DSD files Shelby Lynn's - A little loving sounds amazing....,...
I have to say that the ability to burn CD's in FLAC right to the drive of the HAP-S1 is killer. I am now going to need to attach an external HD as previously I have not converted all of my CD library because it was such a hassle and only had my most listened to music there in digital. This changes all that.
YepGot a reply today.Still no commitment on when he will start send upgrades.
Not a word.The last two times were similar but didn't take as long.No tracking, no response and one day it just arrived in the mail.