Posts by Rosmadi Mahmood

Thanks @third_eye! It may have taken us a little while but I guess we're not too late!  
Sonically, both versions produce similar outputs. The main difference between the two is the cable.   Er.. my bad. Anyway, there are currently no plans to have even bigger sized cups/pads for the Momentum Wireless since we've just launched them. But if our product management decides otherwise, I'll be sure to provide an update here.
 You may rest assured that both Momentum over-ear models (wired and wireless) have bigger ear cups and ear pads compared to the original model. 
 Yes, except for Momentum On-Ear Wireless Ivory. We're experiencing a slight delay for this colour variant but remain hopeful that it'll reach stores by late March as well.  It's always best to check with your nearest Sennheiser dealer to confirm availability. Hope this helps!
 We'll start to ship them out soon. You can expect them in stores from mid to late March. 
Did anyone spot this yesterday? Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was a part of the Oscars madness. In Cadillac's commercial during the broadcast, the Woz himself can be seen lounging in his study, listening to his HD 800.. check out the video below:    
Did anyone spot this yesterday? Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was a part of the Oscars madness. In Cadillac's commercial during the broadcast, the Woz himself can be seen lounging in his study, listening to his HD 800.. check out the video below:    
 You may want to check out Jude's take on the new wireless models, especially on the RS 185: http://www.head-fi.org/t/751094/head-fi-ces-2015-highlights#post_11229856
Thanks for your awesome review of the new Momentum! Looking forward to your impression of the on-ear version!