Posts by TheGame21x

Nice review on what is definitely one of the most enduring IEMs out there.
Your generosity is unprecedented. I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.
I've heard many impressions that the HeartBeats are crap while the X10s are actually rather impressive. I think this graph just goes to show that frequency response curves are hardly demonstrative of the sound quality of a pair of headphones/earbuds/IEMs.  
It's probably because of their relatively low 95db/mw sensitivity.
Just removed the memory wire from my M6s last night and they're a great deal more comfortable. It was surprisingly easy as well, all it took was a knife, a pair of scissors and some patience.
I've got a 4GB Fuze (not sure if it's V1 or 2) on the way that should be here tomorrow. I'm probably going to install Rockbox on it as soon as I take it out of the box. Can't wait!
The memory wire looks exactly the same on my pair of M6s that I've had for a few months now and I've had no problems with them so far. As far as I know, that's perfectly normal for the M6 and the position the wire is currently in is where they are from the start so there's no need to worry about getting them back in their original position.
From the looks of things, that's just the memory wire. You should be fine.
Thanks for the comment! I look forward to reading your review as well.
Foam hybrids? Do you mean these?   As for Monster Supertips, those can be bought here. But be warned, they're expensive.