or Connect

Posts by TheGame21x

Aww. I was looking forward to signing up but alas, I wasn't signed up before 2009 so I can't participate.
Yeah, Monoprice cables are cheap but they're of very good quality which keeps me coming back.
This should work just fine.   In my experience, Monoprice's premium cables are an exceptional value.
Oh yeah, I love these for hip-hop, r&b and electronic. I believe the M11Ps will be compatible with the Comply T-400 tips but I can't verify this through personal experience.  
I can't vouch for the sound quality of the SuperFi5 because I haven't heard it but I have heard that the two share very different sound signatures and which you'll likely prefer is dependent on your tastes in music.
Nice review on what is definitely one of the most enduring IEMs out there.
Your generosity is unprecedented. I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.
I've heard many impressions that the HeartBeats are crap while the X10s are actually rather impressive. I think this graph just goes to show that frequency response curves are hardly demonstrative of the sound quality of a pair of headphones/earbuds/IEMs.  
It's probably because of their relatively low 95db/mw sensitivity.
Just removed the memory wire from my M6s last night and they're a great deal more comfortable. It was surprisingly easy as well, all it took was a knife, a pair of scissors and some patience.