Posts by TheGame21x

I have an original 60GB PS3 with full backwards compatibility and full SACD support that has been upgraded with a 250 GB hard drive. I purchased a slim model and don't need this one anymore so I'm considering selling it. I'm not set on the idea of selling it yet but I may depending on the response to this classifed. The PS3 comes from a smoke free home and the system has been well maintained and cared for in the years I've owned it (since late 2007).   Price does not...
Up for sale today is some gear I no longer need.   ELE DAC - USB cable included. - $15 Shipped Inside CONUS   Another note: Please do not PM me expecting international shipping rates to be less than $10 on top of what I'm selling these for because international shipping is NOT CHEAP! If you're in the Contiguous United States, this is an easy way to get the ELE DAC that won't take a week or two to get to you.   If you're not inside the US, I would suggest...
I consider myself an audiophile and I listen to EDM all the time.
Those look like the Beats Tour IEMs.
  Nah, i think they mean 2 BAs total, meaning one per side, but I could be wrong. I remember seeing these linked a while ago but I guess no one has volunteered to be the guinea pig for these yet.
HD 600.   Man I love these things.
I don't think the M50 is overrated at all. Maybe I haven't heard the blue box version of the M50s and those are worse than the straight cable white box versions I have but I think they're worthy of the praise they get. Recessed mids? Sure, but they're not garbage and I rarely find the M50s to be at all sibilant.
The Schiit Magni isn't going to be the kind of warm, lush sounding amplifier you're looking for as it's pretty similar to the O2 in terms of tonality. Tube amps are pretty much known for their warm presentation.
Oh yeah, there's that. Wow. Guess I should've gotten a couple pairs a while ago when I had the chance.
Ewwww...   And not just because they're used. The cheapest shipping option available for me is $3.99. I might as well buy a new pair!