Posts by TheGame21x

Nah, i think they mean 2 BAs total, meaning one per side, but I could be wrong. I remember seeing these linked a while ago but I guess no one has volunteered to be the guinea pig for these yet.
HD 600.   Man I love these things.
I don't think the M50 is overrated at all. Maybe I haven't heard the blue box version of the M50s and those are worse than the straight cable white box versions I have but I think they're worthy of the praise they get. Recessed mids? Sure, but they're not garbage and I rarely find the M50s to be at all sibilant.
The Schiit Magni isn't going to be the kind of warm, lush sounding amplifier you're looking for as it's pretty similar to the O2 in terms of tonality. Tube amps are pretty much known for their warm presentation.
Oh yeah, there's that. Wow. Guess I should've gotten a couple pairs a while ago when I had the chance.
Ewwww...   And not just because they're used. The cheapest shipping option available for me is $3.99. I might as well buy a new pair!
Parts Express Mini Headphone, AKA the headphones people buy for the headband. The worst headphones I've ever heard by a considerable margin.
And I would agree. I just didn't want to sound like a He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named shill.
I believe the Aune T1 is a warm sounding amp with a built in DAC that's supposed to be pretty good for under $200 on eBay.
  I'm pretty sure everyone was kidding. At least I was. The VSD1 sounds good enough to allow me to forgive the Comic Sans thing.