Posts by TheGame21x

Seconded.
Sounds fantastic to me on the O2 + ODAC. I've heard complaints about the DT990 Pro being too bright but they're fine to my ears.
I just bought a set of HE-400s with velour and hybrid pads to try. Can't wait to get my hands on these 'phones!
 Exactly my thoughts. While I'm perfectly satisfied with the amount of bass in the DT990 Pro, it's definitely not the bass monster I thought it was going to be based on the hype. The treble is also a lot more even and less piercing than I was expecting, and this is coming from a guy who's sensitive to piercing treble.
Got a pair from the Amazon sale before they shot back up to $200 within days of ordering mine. Enjoying them quite a bit so far. I pretty much bought them just for gaming but jeez, they might just become my go-to everything headphone.
Denon AH-D400: Bought these for $80 when they were on sale through Newegg. They're not bad for the price but I later bought the UE 6000s from Daily Steals on impulse ($40 for a refurbished pair that looks practically brand new. Score!) and I never use them anymore.   UE 4000: Ditto.   Xbox One Stereo headset: Again, not too bad, got a refurbished pair with the chat adapter (what I really wanted) for $40 but now I have a set of Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pros which are just...