or Connect

Posts by TheGame21x

Interesting idea. I just saw this on The Verge and as long as the amp/dac is good, it might be a really good all in one solution.
 Well, yeah, but that carries with it a certain quality expectation. I've worn cheap, non Ralph Lauren polos before and there's a distinct difference in quality between the cheap polo and the real thing with the logo on the chest. The stitching is better, the fabric feels better, the workmanship is clearly better. When I compare other headphones to Beats, I don't get the sense that Beats are made better when I hold them in my hands and they certainly don't sound as good as...
I don't think Beats are inherently bad for any particular reason, I just think they're overpriced considering their level of sound quality and that you can do far better for much less money in many cases.   It doesn't help matters that they have the tightest grip on the price retailers are allowed to sell their headphones for this side of BOSE.
 Same here, except for me it was more like over a year until I figured out the front input of the O2+ODAC functions as a line out for the ODAC too. I was considering buying a standalone ODAC for the longest time until i figured that out.
Consider me intrigued.
Received my tour unit yesterday, didn't get to listen to it as long as I'd like but here are my early impressions.   Significantly lighter than the HE-400 and more comfortable as a result, especially with the improved headband. Classier crhome dark blue/purple finish on the cups, but I'll say that I didn't mind the blue finish of the HE-400   Does feel a bit "cheap" next to the HE-400, especially with the plastic forks and whatnot. Some complained that the HE-400 was...
My tour unit is waiting for me at home! Can't wait to get home and take a listen!
Earbuds aren't my first choice (or second...or third...) but I have to be able to hear my co-workers around me so earbuds it is.   Occasionally I sneak a listen to my IEMs (which I prefer) but it's not so bad, the E100 and MC5 are both really good earbuds.
  8GB Sansa Fuze ($40) - 32GB Transcend Class 10 MicroSD card ($20) - Fiio L6 ($10 I think, it's been years since I bought it) - Topping NX1 ($38) - NuForce rubber band ($1) Dasetn MC5 ($16) or Baldoor Earbell E100 ($16)   One heck of a portable office rig? Priceless.