Posts by sinquito

I haven't heard the Xiaomi, but the XBA 1 isn't a great sounding IEM to begin with, they are very comfortable, ( the most comfortable of the original XBA line) and isolate pretty well, but there are better sounding IEMs, without breaking the bank. My favority IEM under 99 dollars was the FA Eterna (I paid 67 bucks if I remeber correctlyl) , I almost bought it again after my original pair was stolen, but I move to balanced armatured IEMs for a while, of course the Eterna is...
Hope this time it doesn't cause you any problems. What didn't you like about the senns?
Can I ask why you didn't keep your first two pairs of GR07?
Sorry to hear that (no pun intended), where and which model did you buy? I just got my first Vsonic (Gr07 BE) from Lendmeurears and I really like them like you but now I'm worried that my pair might break like yours.
How long does it takes to the shipment to get to you once they sent it? 
 Many as two?
 Good luck finding those EX1000 at a decent price   
I only have the 1s, 3s and 4s and I can tell you that the best all rounder is the 3s even though I have a fit issue with that model, the 4s sounds the best with electronic music, the 3s are more rock oriented, both are good but I think that I like the 4s a little more because I don't have the fit issue. Hope it helps.
 The Bass edition has more bass (duh!) the mk2 is an improved version of the original one, more balanced and less sibilant on the highs, according to what I've read.
 Bad luck, but not everyone on head-fi lives in the States, plus is only fair since you americans have such a wonderful deals as the Portapros on Sears