or Connect

Posts by Lcasei84

Pm sent
I hace for sale or trade these two amazings amps, an Epiphany O2 as new with receipt of 8-2013, and an Ibasso T3 in mint condition with one year aprox. Both with case, charger.... I am looking for trades a Leckerton uha or a Headamp Pico Slim, EU preferred, but I would listen all kind of trades. Pics will come soon.
I am looking to buy o trade, True silicons tips, color green, and black star tips, from Westone, only these 2 sizes. I have thousand of diferents tips and silicons to trade for.
Hi, you have a pm.
Pm sent
I have for sale or trade an iPod touch 5 gen, the ultimate, blue color in very good condition. Apple warranty until December 2013.It comes with case, silicon case, cable, but no earphones.I would trade for a Fiio x3, Idasso dx50/100, headphones, or a decent amp/dac...Europe preferred for trades. 175 € plus shipping and paypal fees.
Pm sent
I have for trade for another headphones an Audio Technica ATH-AD900X, bought directly in Japan.I am interested the most of all in Fidelios X1.Only Europe, please
I have for trade for another headphones an Audio Technica ATH-AD900X, bought directly in Japan. I am interested the most of all in Fidelios X1. Only Europe, please
New price 110 €