Posts by Lcasei84

I have a Shure 535 Bronze in mint condition, for sale or trade for a Westone 4r or a good button earphones, like pk1, hr1... (plus cash). Also I can include a Custom Cable for the shures, made of Toxic Cables and a Viablue minijack. They come with all accesories, box... Shipping and Paypal not included.
pm sent....
I have for sale or trade this combo of Ultimate Ears ue 700 & Sansa Clip 2 gb, both in very good condition. I only have the Iems and the player, with no cases or cables. I listen offers of trading for Iems, mp3 players... 60 € + shipping worldwide for all
I have for sale or trade this combo of Ultimate Ears ue 700 & Sansa Clip 2 gb, both in very good condition. I only have the Iems and the player, with no cases or cables. I listen offers of trading for Iems, mp3 players... 60 € + shipping worldwide for all
I have for sale or trade a Classic mp3 player Motorola m500, 5 gb hardisk, almost in mint condition. It comes with original box and all accesories. I accept trades for Iems, Sansa clip+/zip/ Fuze, but I listen another offers. EU preferred, but I would ship worldwide.
The sound is basically the same in both players...
I have for sale or trade for another Iems, Yuin or crossroads Hr2 earphones or a non-European Ipod Classic, a pair of UE 700 in mint condition. I only have the little case, a pair of silicons and the earphones. EU preferred, but I´m willing to ship worldwide Make me an offer.
I have a Panasonic RP-HJE900 iems with one broken driver, so I´m looking for another driver in working condition, EU preferred,
price drop
As tittle says, I want to buy a pair of Shure 535, any colour. EU preferred