Posts by Lcasei84

I have for sale or trade for another iem, earbud, portable headphone, miniamp... a Pair of NEW Vsonic Vsd1, with receipt. They are a replacement of the original ones, with the new cable, so they haven´t any use. Europe preferred.
Hi, I'm looking for some cases for my daps. Sony nwz-X, Cowon D2 and iPod Classic, The case for iPod classic must be totally clear, transparent, and made of soft plastic or silicon, not hard plastic.
Replied
I have for sale or trade a pair of Ultrasone Signature pro, in mint condition.I´d like to trade for an Hifiman HE 500 or a headphone amplifier, but i listen to other changes.Europe preferred-.
I am looking for a 256 gb sd or compact flash card. Europe preferred, but i listening to ofers from anywhere.
I am looking for a 256 gb sd card or compact flash. Europe preferred, but i listening to ofers from anywhere.
Pm sent...
I have for sale or trade a Takstar hi2050 and Xiaomi Piston v2 combo, both in mint condition. 50 € plus shipping everywhere
I have for trade for another iems or earbuds, a Pair of Sony XBA-1, in mint condition. They come with bag and silicons. Europe preferred.
I have for sale or trade (the most), a pair of Beyer T1, like new condition, bought in December 2012, with receipt. I am looking tradings for Hifiman HE500, Audeze lc2, Sennheiser hd800, but I listen to another offers. For Sale, make me an offer. Only EU, please.