Posts by Lcasei84

I have for sale a mint Sennheiser Amperior, Silver model. They come with case, cables, Canare Custom Cable made by myself, receipt from Spanish Store of December 2012. Trades are welcomed too, for other headphones, or mp3 players like Fiio x3, Ibasso dx50, ipods.... Willing to ship everywhere 120 € Plus Shipping and Paypal
I have for sale a mint Sennheiser Amperior, Silver model. They come with case, cables, Canare Custom Cable made by myself, receipt from Spanish Store of December 2012. Trades are welcomed too, for other headphones, or mp3 players like Fiio x3, Ibasso dx50, ipods.... Willing to ship everywhere 120 € Plus Shipping and Paypal
As tittle says, i'd like to trade my mint Sennheiser Amperior, silver colour, with receipt of December 2012, bought in Spanish Store, so they have still warranty. Also I can include a custom Canare Cable made by myself. Trades for closed headphones preferred, like Beyer Dt770, for example, fiio x3, ibasso dx50, inears... Pics in a while.
As tittle says, i'd like to trade my mint Sennheiser Amperior, silver colour, with receipt of December 2012, bought in Spanish Store, so they have still warranty. Also I can include a custom Canare Cable made by myself. Trades for closed headphones preferred, like Beyer Dt770, for example, fiio x3, ibasso dx50, inears... Pics in a while.
Hello Pedro, pm on the way...
Pm sent...
I have a pair of Westone 4r, like new condition, all accesories with receipt of March 2013.Trades for a Westone um3x rc, in the same condition, or near, but I listen offers for another Iems or Headphones.Only EUPics will come soon.
I have for sale or trade a Headstage Arrow 4g. It has a year more or less, I Dont have receipt. 140 € plus shipping and PayPal gift anywhere.
I have for sale a pair of mint Westone Um3x rc. They have around a year and a half but I don´t have the receipt.They would come with case, tips, and a compatible fiio cable, because the original one was lost.Also I can Include a custom cable made of occ copper, covered with silver.200 € with the fiio cable260 € with the custom cable255 € with both cables.Shipping to anywhere not included and paypal as gift. Pics will come soon...
pm sent...