Posts by Lcasei84

I am looking to buy o trade, True silicons tips, color green, and black star tips, from Westone, only these 2 sizes. I have thousand of diferents tips and silicons to trade for.
Hi, you have a pm.
Pm sent
I have for sale or trade an iPod touch 5 gen, the ultimate, blue color in very good condition. Apple warranty until December 2013.It comes with case, silicon case, cable, but no earphones.I would trade for a Fiio x3, Idasso dx50/100, headphones, or a decent amp/dac...Europe preferred for trades. 175 € plus shipping and paypal fees.
Pm sent
I have for trade for another headphones an Audio Technica ATH-AD900X, bought directly in Japan.I am interested the most of all in Fidelios X1.Only Europe, please
I have for trade for another headphones an Audio Technica ATH-AD900X, bought directly in Japan. I am interested the most of all in Fidelios X1. Only Europe, please
New price 110 €
I have for sale a mint Sennheiser Amperior, Silver model. They come with case, cables, Canare Custom Cable made by myself, receipt from Spanish Store of December 2012. Trades are welcomed too, for other headphones, or mp3 players like Fiio x3, Ibasso dx50, ipods.... Willing to ship everywhere 110 € Plus Shipping and Paypal
I have for sale a mint Sennheiser Amperior, Silver model. They come with case, cables, Canare Custom Cable made by myself, receipt from Spanish Store of December 2012. Trades are welcomed too, for other headphones, or mp3 players like Fiio x3, Ibasso dx50, ipods.... Willing to ship everywhere 120 € Plus Shipping and Paypal