or Connect

Posts by Lcasei84

Price drop...
Free jvc hs500 included...
Price drop....
I have for sale or trade for W40 or Umpro50, a pair of mint condition W50. They have 8 months, but I don´t have receipt.The come with box, pelican case, all tips but not the Cable for iphone, it was lost.350 330 € plus shipping and paypal, everywhere. I would include a pair of hardly used jvc hs 500
I have for sale or trade a Cowon d2+ player, black colour, 4 gb, in nearly mint condition. It comes with box, cable, earphones, a plastic case...and if you want it can go rockboxed. 50 € paypal gift plus shipping everwhere.
I have for sale or trade a pair of Vsonic Gr07, extra bass version, in mint condition, with box and, case and silicons. The have a year and a half more or less. 80 € paypal gift plus shipping everywhere
I have for sale or trade a pair of Jvc Hs500 headphones, hardly used, recabled and in perfect working condition.
I have for sale or trade a pair of clip-on earphons Yuin G2a. The is Sound fantastic, and they are in nearly mint condition. Comes with Box, two pairs of hooks, and a diadem of generic headphones. 30 € paypal gift plus shipping everywhere
Sold
I have for sale or trade various items: Westone um1- used in good condition gr 07 eb- uesd in mint condition Yuin g2a, used in mint condition jvc ha-s500-hardly used, recabled Cowon d2+- 4 gb, rockboxed, mint condition Pics come soon or by mail   Make me an offer of trades (iems, earphones, players....) or sell. Europe preferred