Posts by Lcasei84

Pm sent...
I have for sale or trade a Takstar hi2050 and Xiaomi Piston v2 combo, both in mint condition. 50 € plus shipping everywhere
I have for trade for another iems or earbuds, a Pair of Sony XBA-1, in mint condition. They come with bag and silicons. Europe preferred.
I have for sale or trade (the most), a pair of Beyer T1, like new condition, bought in December 2012, with receipt. I am looking tradings for Hifiman HE500, Audeze lc2, Sennheiser hd800, but I listen to another offers. For Sale, make me an offer. Only EU, please.
I have for sale or trade an ipod classic 7 gen, model, MC293LL, so it is the USA version, not the European, wich is volume limited. In perfect condition, and comes with box, cable, earphones, receipt of 23-5-13 and a Belkin hard case compatible with thin and thick model. I Would trade for a Fiio x3, Fiio x5, Ibasso dx90 or Ibasso dx50. Make me an offer. Europe preferred but I´m willing to ship everywhere.
Pm sent...
I have for trade a Hifiman HE500, for a Beyer T1 of Sennheiser HD800, plus some cash for my part. The HE500 were bought in a Spanish Store in April 2014, so they are in mint condition. Also I include an extra 1,5 mt Forza  Audio cable. Europe preferred.
Pm sent...
Pm sent
Final price drop 160€