Posts by Lcasei84

I have for sale an iPod Nano 7 gen in mint condition, USA version with no volume limit. It comes with cable, box and silicone case. Make me an offer.
I have for sale or trade an iPod video 5'5 gen 128 gb sd mod, with 2 64 gb microsd sandisk and dualsd tarkan adapter. Also it has done the 2000 amps battery mod. Is the MA446LL model, so is the USA model. The original cases was replaced for the U2 edition. Little scratches but not very important. It comes with box, 2 silicon cases, charger... I would trade for phones or tablets, also, but the most I need is cash. Make me an offer
Still looking
Still looking for...
I have for sale a pair of Silver Amperiors like new condition. It comes with microphone cable, and original box. 85 € plus shipping everywhere.
Pm sent...
Final price drop
I have for sale or trade these three gadgets: Westone W20: purchased in May 2015 - 130 € Jds Labs c5d: Bought in June 2015 - 170 € (I would trade for a Pico slim amp) All items with paypal and shipping to EU
Price drop...
i have for sale a pair of Westone umpro30, in mint condition. They are a warranty replacement from January 2015.They come only with the westone bag and some pairs of tips. Only Europe.