Posts by Lcasei84

As tittle says, I am looking for a O2+Odac combo, with rca preferred....
As tittle says, i am looking for this amp/dac, the ifi Nano dsd. If you want to sell yours, just contact me. Europe preferred.
Sold...
Hello, I have for sale or trade for another closed headphones or Iems, a mint condition Ultrasone Signature Pro, with box and all accesories. Serial number SP 000369. Make an offer Europe preferred. Pics will come soon...
Hi, I have for sale or trade for another amp/dac, a mint condition leckerton uha 760, with box. It has less than a year. Make me an offer. Pic will be post soon. Europe preferred.
I have for sale or trade for another iem, earbud, portable headphone, miniamp... a Pair of NEW Vsonic Vsd1, with receipt. They are a replacement of the original ones, with the new cable, so they haven´t any use. Europe preferred.
Hi, I'm looking for some cases for my daps. Sony nwz-X, Cowon D2 and iPod Classic, The case for iPod classic must be totally clear, transparent, and made of soft plastic or silicon, not hard plastic.
Replied
I have for sale or trade a pair of Ultrasone Signature pro, in mint condition.I´d like to trade for an Hifiman HE 500 or a headphone amplifier, but i listen to other changes.Europe preferred-.
I am looking for a 256 gb sd or compact flash card. Europe preferred, but i listening to ofers from anywhere.