Posts by ElevenBee

I sent you a PM
ALO triple pipe LOD, retails for $195.00 from ALO. Came bundled with an Rx amp and I don't really need it. Price includes domestic shipping. Make an offer; worst that could happen is I fold like a towel and sell it for less than my asking price.
fixed price mistake... I was off by a $100!   ...was wondering why there was so little interest, sorry about that.
Price Drop... need these gone.
Sorry for being slow on responding to PMs.   Buyer sent payment yesterday and this listing is now closed.   thanks for all the interest guys.
up for sale are my recently acquired D7000   The sale thread I got them from can be seen in my feedback; these were purchased new by me.   I simply do not listen to them enough to keep them.   I am asking $old for them by paypal (as gift or kindly add 3%) which includes shipping to the 48 Continental US States.   Others please PM me and I will give you the actual shipping charges.   Includes original box and everything that originally came with...
For sale are my just bought Sennheiser HD-650 Liquidating my full sized cans, sticking to IEMs as I'm just not getting enough listening time with these to warrant keeping them I sold a set and rebought a set... And now I'm selling again. Nothing wrong with them, just not my thing. Includes all documentation, original box, mini adaptor and Shipping within the lower 48 is included, others will pay actual shipping costs. I am the 2nd owner in a non smoking home. Paypal...
just a bump, still looking.   thanks!
PM Sent
Looking for a Woo WA6SE, color does not matter.   Would like to negotiate price depending on the included tubes, upgraded components, overall condition etc...       Please PM with offers