Posts by Br777

you can get these things POUNDING if you eq them right.  More bass than I could stand and then some.  Loud enough to make you go "bass deaf" for a while easily.
could it be either interferance from wifi, bluetooth, or your cellular turned on?  I've had amps that picked up signal noise from my phone before.  Try turning them all off while it's making that sound and see if that helps.
Tash Sultana   WOW!  
nope, they've been teasing it for a while now, though i've never seen anything about it, or any ads, and I can't seem to find anything else about it anywhere, even on the site you are on. Regardless, It's certainly out of my price range but I'd absolutely love to compare it to the 20's.  It would have to be pretty darn mind blowing to justify that price, that's all I can say.  It's hard to imagine 4 times better sound coming from a headphone with the same form factor, but...
  If you like the house sig, but the treble is too sharp, then you are answering your own question here -  use the app and turn down the treble. Or, do like I do and turn up the bass which will help counter the treble naturally. Try this: 32hz - +364hz +4125hz +7(these three can vary a bit)4khz -2 (this is where i find them to be a bit bright with the cypher) right around these settings gives the whole sound sig a "closer to reality" feel to me, though I almost exclusively...
I wasn't going to bring this up, but since so many people are claiming these change after some burn in, sorry, but it's called auditory bias.  It's  a vast subject, very well researched and scientifically validated, and a very common experience. Many of you are clearly experiencing it. Read the authentication card that comes with your isines.  It says right on there that they are already burned in and ready to be used, so even if you think burning them in is making a...
Another alternative cable experiment.   I recently tried one of my stock westone customs cables in my 20's. These are readily available on amazon and other sites. Technically  It fit, but it's very tight.  I would not recommend it unless you were going to modify it slightly to accommodate the lip that goes into the notch of the stock isine cable, otherwise you will probably damage the lip over time.  As I have mentioned mine seems to be a little worn just from the stock...
Half Waif
Just an FYI for everyone, I had not contacted audeze about my cable plug fit issue since i just wasn't in the mood, and my paper bits solution worked well enough, but they saw my post and reached out to me privately. They are being very helpful and accommodating in offering to resolve the issue.  I wouldn't expect any different from audeze, but it's good to be reminded and worth sharing with the group.
yeah, ya'll seem to be trying too hard with the seal.  As i've explained from my own experience, knowing that everyone is going to be different, I can get good sound using all 3 of the tip sizes.  They each insert at their own depth relative to how they fit my ears, but beyond that I really have to go out of my way not to get optimum sound with any of the tips. I really only chose the mediums based on comfort. Further,  I'm coming from using customs exclusively for years,...