Posts by Br777

Grace Vardell Wow, this girl can really sing.  I was picking my nose and playing video games at this age.  Dang!        
I bought the bax 2 pin for my westone es5's about a month ago.  It was an impulse buy.  My second spare stock cable had just stopped working and I was sick of paying $75 for new stock cables that kept failing in the same places, and were not worth even a third of their price.   I am far from rough on my IEM's or cables but I clearly needed something stronger so I bought the linum. I am not "a cable person" in the sense that i do not expect the sound quality to change,...
The Theory of Everything 10/10 This movie is truly flawless in every way.  A beautiful story told brilliantly!  A masterpiece.  I cannot reccomend it strongly enoughThe acting is outrageously good.  The only acting that comes to mind in this moment that rivals Eddie Redmayne's performance in this movie is Joaquin Phoenix in "The Master"   Eddie is so convincing in this role, you really forget you are watching an actor at all. Whether this movie, or eddie win any awards is...
Lisa Mitchell   I'm still on the fence with this one, but she has such a unique voice that I had to post.  
  Not that it really matters, but there's been lots of repeats lately.  That said, Polica!!! Wooooooooooh!  Her previous band "Roma De Luna" is one of my super favorites.
Marmozets this is a metal band, and this woman sings and screams.  She is quite talented.    
 absolutely fantastic.  I'm going to reconsider buying their album..
So I posted FKA twigs a week or so ago. Then i saw her on Jimmy Fallon and was impressed. bought the album on a whim and it arrived today.  Better than I expected. Great voice, and Pretty awesome music.  She's got a pretty wicked sort of chill, almost dub-steppy, ethereal quality.   Reminds me of Oh land's first album fauna, or a much more listenable bjork, I definitely hear some portishead in there.     I'm giving her the official captain of outer space stamp of...
Clean Bandit         
Ella Rothwell      She is actually just calling herself "Rothwell" now, but searching turns up mostly MMA fights.  ;-)