Posts by Br777

delete.
Lucius        
Julianna Barwick   a.k.a. the one woman choir   I thought i would repost her, even though she was posted in ought-12. She just came out with a new album "NEPENTHE", and she was just on KEPX  - a nice christmas present for me!!           
pass
i dont think that is what they meant.. that's not what i interpreted when i read it anyway...
from the press release on Westone's website found here   We have taken big steps with the E-Series that will be appreciated by our musician and audiophile fanbase," said John F. Lowrey, Vice President, Audio Group, Westone. "The new audiophile connector makes the cable solution conveniently user-removable, upgradeable and replaceable. We also enhanced the specialized "warm" sound signature Westone is known for. We consider the new ES50 the pinnacle for custom in-ear...
double post
 there is a great in depth analyzation using state of the art tools by a very well known person in the audio world.  He is often referred to as valdimort on this site b/c he got banned, but if you google "clip + measurements" his result will be at the top. essentially what he proves, is that the clip + sounds very very good.. assuming you are not one of those people who doesnt believe that objective measurements mean anything that is... Personaly -   Long story short, i...
holy crap! i wonder it they will upgrade the sound improvements or just the faceplate and cable?  if this is a true full on upgrate, i am PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i managed to translate the accudio eq setting from the app to all my other eq's.  I'll do my best to explain how.   first find the chart of the accudio setting you are using.. its in the app, you can screen shot it or find it on the golden ears website or something.   then, write out the changes they made.. between the green and the blue line.    this can take practice, but you should be able to pick the major spikes or dips they adjusted, and add or subtract the...