Posts by Br777

I would love to buy one of these, but without eq, no way.  also, if it worked with rockbox that would be awesome!
damn, now I wanna sell my es5's and get these!  curse you head-fi!!  (sorry, that was my wallett, not me) 
^ ooh she's nice!
kickstarter
save some money and end up with the best out there.  get an 02 amp and objective dac.  I've been through thousands of dollars of equipment and eventually gave it all up  for this combo and never looked back.
want!
one would think that the number one priority in marketing the 60's would be how they compare to the 5's.  As a very long term and happy es5 owner, I would truly consider making this upgrade, but with no information on what to expect...
ha! that was me.  bummer, they look like a good live show.   speaking of which...   Kizzy Crawford         
I've revised and updated the OP with my newest settings, and some more explanation.  I'm quite happy with my new settings, and feel they are much better than before (how many times have i said that over the years?)     As always I'd love to hear what you all think, though it seems most people aren't interest in eq'ing these headphones.
I've updated my thread for anyone interested.  First time i changed my eq in over a year.  Suddenly my old settings didnt sound right, and as is often the case, when i go back to them now i cant figure out why I didnt notice sooner.   Westone ES-5: Chasing Neutral Eq settings - updated 6.12.14