or Connect

Posts by KBerube80

Lightly used, Mint condition Peachtree X1 for sale.  I am selling because I am replacing it with my Resonessence Concero for a bridge in my home speaker setup that I previously used in my desktop HP set up.  Includes original mfg box.  Price includes shipping within the Continental US. Feel free to PM me with any inquiries.  Thanks in advance.   For more feedback/rep, my username on Ebay is KRB80, and on Audiogon it is Nicodemix.   Converts a computer's USB output to...
Lightly used, Mint condition Peachtree X1 for sale.  I am selling because I am replacing it with my Resonessence Concero for a bridge in my home speaker setup that I previously used in my desktop HP set up.  Includes original mfg box.  Price includes shipping within the Continental US. Feel free to PM me with any inquiries.  Thanks in advance.   For more feedback/rep, my username on Ebay is KRB80, and on Audiogon it is Nicodemix.   Converts a computer's USB output to...
I am selling my Burson Soloist because I want to purchase an amp/dac combo for my TH900's.  The unit is in Mint condition and functions perfectly.  I have the original mfg box to ship it in as well.  Price includes shipping within the Continental US.  Will split paypal fees.  Feel free to PM me with any inquiries.  Thank you for your interest.   For more feedback/rep, my username on Ebay is KRB80, and on Audiogon it is Nicodemix.   Input impedance: 36.5 KOhms....
I have been running my TH900s with a Burson Soloist/Resonessence Concero combo for the past couple years and it sounds great. However, I am now looking for an all-in-one solution with a much smaller footprint. No power cord would be even better. Would a really good portable work out? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
I have no idea how anyone can call the Burson "colored."  Smooth? Yes.  Clean?  Yes.  Colored?  Nope.  Just one guy's two pennies worth.
I've been running my TH900's through a Burson Soloist Amp/Resonessence DAC for the past year and have been in audio bliss with no desire to change anything since.  Perfect all-rounder system.
I can vouch for the TH900/Soloist combo as well.  It's pretty magical imho.
It absolutely is; across the board.  Much cleaner, instrument separation, soundstage is way bigger, highs are better, bass is way tighter and WAY punchier.  If you don't hear any difference, you are lucky and I envy you!  Save your cash.
So this was just the damping mod only?  Interesting indeed!
 Yeah, that's what I did (as well as the Recommended Amps For TH900 thread) and ended up deciding on the Burson Soloist.