Posts by shavala

Anita O'Day   Anita O'Day 1940-1945   Early morning with my new AKG K240S
Listening to Terminator 2 with marantz 22115B as amplifier. Using a Fiio E10 as a passthru from my laptop.    Using mod'd headphone pads from a Crooks and Castle headphone set.   Have the TBSE set.   Got both at Tuesday morning,    Cooks and castles were 18.00 with a wooden box.   Terrific setup after 3 day burnin.
Old man discovering GREEN DAY today with my SR325is with Gcush  
Please delete..
Hello headfi cohorts!   I wish I could be there, but have to much work going on.   I'll be wearing my grado 325is with Gcush rockin to Bea Wain (well not really rockin but that 40's brooklyn accent does wonders for statistical analysis...for some reason) while youall are having fun.   Post pleent of videos and pictures for those of us who who woulda but couldnta!   Thanks, shavala
Long time Grado Fan.   I have had my SR325is for a few years now. I never really got into using them that much. The sound is terrific, I think it is the comfort factor that gets to me.   Ii used the regular pads it came with, matter of fact have gone through two pair while using my SR80 and the 325's.   I used the comfy ones for about 4-6 months and just recently did the reverse hole mod. They sound great but hurt my ears after a few hours.     I have...
 Grado SR325is   Simple Minds   Don't you forget about me
New Owner: Got one from Amazon. I'm a Grado fan that started on SR80i then went on to SR325is. I was very happy with the 80i because they sound so well at low volumes after about 100 hour burnin. I went with the 325 after a year or so and felt I'd moved up to a set where my equipment needed to be upgraded. The 80i was like being in a really nice ford mustang going 80 MPH down the road. The 325is was like being in a lotus and effortlessly passing the mustang. The lotus...
Anything from Walgreens....
You may like a Fostex T50RP. I just picked one up. I am a grado fan and these are an obvious difference. They are very neutral and flat. They are very durable. They sound terrific with vocals. The price is fairly low, <100.00s that I have seen,