Posts by Kunlun

I know it's not Aurisonics' but the Livv headphones (designed by Dale) look neat. Headphones with their own song storage, bluetooth, etc. Should be very interesting to hear them when they come out.
Other head-fiers have gotten a full refund. You have to keep demanding and demanding it. Tell her other people have gotten a full refund and you want one too.If you keep at it, you will get it. Good Luck!
 Hi there! Most definitely. I did a lot of playing around and serious listening and the balance stays the same no matter the dial, at least to my ears. Same with the Roxanne's tonality issues in the upper midrange and treble--to me, they are a result of a dip in the upper midrange, so changing the bass doesn't effect it. Of course, as I listened for a long time, I found things like the veil become less noticeable as my ears adjusted, but other things starting bothering me...
DependDepends who's doing the rating  If you've never heard a high-end CIEM before, then it's great. If you have, then it's still quite good in my opinion, but a little disappointing to me in terms of being slightly veiled, having a slightly unnatural mid-bass to sub-bass balance, having a dip in the upper midrange, having continual quality control problems, poor customer service and a massive wait time far beyond competitors. Of course, for those who have the Roxanne,...
Other people on head-fi have gotten full refunds from JHaudio for a roxanne which hasn't arrived. You just have to keep emailing and demanding and calling and demanding a refund. Tell them other people have gotten full refunds and you want one.
Website forms are hardly the measure of a company. 1964 Ears are great at customer service.
I actually told JH I was a singer and my set of JH16fp (which I chose over the Roxanne because I wanted the superior clarity, etc.) will still take 9 weeks.   Meanwhile, with a company like Sensaphonics, which has almost entirely pro musician clients (Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Santana, Dave Matthews, etc. etc. etc.), I got treated like a rockstar BECAUSE THEY TREAT EVERY CUSTOMER LIKE A ROCKSTAR.   And that's how it should be. If we as consumers expect that, then I think...
I like having a sense of the history.
In 1982 Marty Garcia (who is founder and CEO of Future Sonics) designed and put the first musician's in-ear monitors to work on stage, with Todd Rundgren. In 1985, Marty Garcia made the first commercially available ciems, for which he was inducted into the TEC Hall of Fame in 2010. http://tecfoundation.com/hof/10techof.html Jerry came several years later.
People think Jerry invented ciems? He didn't.