or Connect

Posts by Kunlun

Unfortunately, I can't see anyone buying this earphone with the QC track record it has. It's not just one batch, but pretty much all of them that have this problem, it seems. Too bad, they were on my purchase list. I'd love to talk to someone from Beyerdynamic to get the real picture on these. Like has happened with some other lemon earphones, these will likely be discontinued by the end of the year. Just a guess, depending on backstock.
In general, I'd recommend using tips that seal quite well, but with no feeling of suction (which prevents the driver and also one's eardrum from moving properly). Whichever tips do that are the right ones, the seal is more important than the tip used. You could try the jvc spiral dot tips, as they are popular, for example (assuming they fit, which one of the tk8ie owners can confirm).
Sounds like you haven't studied the difference between dynamic drivers (ie800, speakers) made for music versus balanced armatures (multi-drivers made originally for hearing aids. Entirely different technology is how a single dynamic driver can beat multi balanced armatures.
I'm concerned the t8ie won't have the detail resolution I like in the ie800.
Is the sound congested? People feel something in their stomach or chest sometimes with a congested sound.
 The problem is that Campfire already bragged that the ceramic was chosen because it sounded better than the generic metal housing for the lyra...
Good info! Which was more detailed?
Have any t8ie owners heard the campfire audio lyra to compare? Or vice versa!
That's very cool of you.
If the replacement pair failed, what would a new owner do?Maybe part of the deal would be that you would agree to send it in for a re-replacement for them?