Posts by Kunlun

Hearing for one's self is the best, of course.   Here is a graph for the Roxanne to help understand what we hear and what others may be describing:   From http://www.cdpkorea.com/zboard4/zboard.php?id=forum_etc2_1&page=1&sn1=&divpage=7&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=47719     Frequency response:     You can compare it (taken with a grain of salt because graphs from different sources don't allow for close comparison) to the jh16 and jh13...
I think you were right to go with Sensaphonics' suggestion in terms of the 2MAX and your listening preferences.For cleaning my set, I just make sure to gently use the tool provided to remove earwax, with the opening facing downwards so no loosened particles of wax go further in. The other major concern is moisture. First, I allow my ear canals to dry after a shower before using my earphones. Then, I put my earphones in the case with packets of dessicant to absorb any...
Thanks for the update! It's always nice to see an earphone stand the test of time. I have a 3MAX and I like it a lot.
A wallet so light it practically floats?
Thanks, Wild! These are my everyday set of CIEMs for a reason! I'll try to have the jh16fp comparison up by the end of the week.
Exactly. There's a lot of bass, but you've got mids and treble to balance things so it's not a bassy signature.
Total respect, but you know the K10 and the 8C have the same bass drivers and same bass tuning? The Wizard's said that on HF a time or two, I believe (and in pm with me). The K10 have a lot of great bass, but you have to have a good fit to hear it. Great mids and treble, too, of course, but fit will definitely affect the bass, so maybe it was a fit issue when you demo'd the k10, possibly.
Hi Wild, yes, I have the Atrio (with mg7 --btw, anything with "pro" in the name is the line of CIEM drivers, without the pro is the universal driver line). I'll do a comparison with the Atrio and also MG6pro after the jh16fp... But the short version is that the MG5pro CIEM has a much more controlled bass with less quantity overall, more punch and much more balance than the Atrio. The MG5pro is definitely the king of chameleon-like bass. You've got it exactly. It's great...
Hi Wild, I'll definitely get to your questions later!
Glad I can help! Let me know if you have any more questions!