Posts by Kunlun

Good question. Well, it definitely came after the last generation of Atrio, I guess that's my point.
Yes, several people with different sets of se5s have found (plus the measurements which have been posted on HF, I believe) the huge 5-8khz dip. So, it's nothing to do with a broken set of tweeters. There is also a rise in the 2khz region, which AmberOZL refers to. This is all par for the course for stage monitors, which the se5s are. I like stage monitors but the se5 is dark. Dark doesn't mean bad, maybe that is part of the discussion. After all, looking at the...
It's a confusing and difficult to navigate process for the customer, particularly when options offered at one time are seemingly removed later. As people have noted, there is also the concern that one may end up paying now and missing (or overpaying) for what is available later, or miss that which is available now and overpay later. I would say, after the kickstarter goals are met, let the upgrades stay at a fixed price regardless of when a person pays for them and the...
The head of Future Sonics told me himself when I spoke with him last, in November. Everything about the new earphone will be new (new driver, new cables, etc.), yet they are aiming for the same tuning since the Atrio was a very, very popular model in their target pro-audio market. Once they are out, I'll buy a pair and review it.   Well, they did put out the MG5pro, a new 10mm dynamic driver (with a different dynamic driver of the same size as the Atrio) custom-fit iem. It...
The new model which replaces the Atrio should be out soon. If you can't wait, you can still buy an Atrio from futuresonics directly.
Could you cite a time in the recent past when Sennheiser has released an "x01" model which replaces the "x00" model?Because otherwise it's not meaningful talk at all.
or, an Ear, Nose, Throat doctor
Danke.
I have the jh16fp and have demo'd the ue18 several times Both are nice, the ue18 is a bit dark sounding while the jh16fp's lower mids are a bit over thick ("honky" people say). Neither will have the midrange richness of the 846, the tuning is different. I would look closely at the Noble K10, these are warm in the mids, but with better treble extension than the 846, to my ears (I've spent a little time with the 846 and own the k10) You can also get a custom-fit sleeve for...
He hasn't replied to the two polite pm's I've sent over the last month.