or Connect

Posts by Kunlun

For those who have been following this thread, I thought I would post a link to my review of the RD3 http://www.head-fi.org/t/775129/review-rhapsodio-rd3-dynamic-driver-in-ear-monitor Enjoy!
I ended up with spiral dots tips myself. I'll have to try the Rhapsodio silver cable on the RD3.
Hey productred, thanks for sharing! I think your comments help to show well the strengths of the RD3.
Hey, I'm glad you chimed in with a 1-month-or-so update! Sounds like we're hearing the G10 the same way! :)
Well, I can say that with a fully broken-in G10 and two months+ of listening that the G10 does very nicely with orchestral music. I'd never put down EDM as a genre, but I'm not an expert in it. I can say though, with my broken-in G10 that the midrange isn't intruded upon, partly because the G10's bass is more in the sub-bass. I find there's a difference between part of the frequency response being full, versus it intruding on other parts of the range. It has to do with...
Hey there, nice impressions, if you do a review please link to it here!If you have a chance to give the G10 a full audition, I hope you'll stop by and share your thoughts.Awesome!
The G10's are definitely a step up! If you're a fan of the Atrio, then the G10 is for you.
Got it, thanks.
You're welcome! The G10 has more sub-bass extension, no question, and you're right, the overall approach is different. But, that's not to say that the RD3 doesn't have good bass! I would love to hear your thoughts on which tips work best. I have a friend in HK who says that the Rhapsodio silver cables are a must for the RD3.
I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences. Whenever you're ready, I hope you'll post a few more impressions here.