or Connect

Posts by Kunlun

Oh, I've never used the case and have had no hardening
CABLESThe sound works very well for me, but there is definitely room for improvement as I can understand some of the critiques I read as having validity.
How many years has it been since the hd800 came out and just this year we only get a minor tweak to the get the hd800s? Sennheiser really moves like a glacier when it comes to new products.
I spent days with the Roxanne and found them veiled in direct comparison with other earphones, even ones like the jh13fp.  Sorry, they are veiled for me after days of listening, it's not something you can invalidate. Of course, as you get used to the veil, it won't matter as long as you don't have something better to compare it to... ;) Okay, you see that this sort of thing can be turned around on you, right? Just accept that you enjoy your earphones and accept that they...
Well, certainly, taste is key and if an iem is perfect for you then who cares what anyone on the internet says, just enjoy.  That said, the Roxanne is a bit veiled and...well, the existence of the Layla as a sudden flagship quickly taking over from the Roxanne kinda showed JH himself didn't consider the Roxanne tops. Sure, they aren't the same tuning, already answered that, but the roxanne is not equal in technicalities. Another great answer to being superseded would be...
I auditioned the dorado yesterday at a meet and it's nice, but I would say the treble is basically similar to the andro (perhaps a CA house sound, although the lyra2 didn't have it) and not really for what you described as wanting. Look elsewhere. Again, that's just based on what you said you wanted, the dorado is very nice, but nothing is for everyone so don't get the idea I'm trashing some awesome iems.
I would avoid both if that's the case, as neither is a good choice for you, given #1. The Andro has a peak at 6.5k and above 13khz, making it fatiguing over time to my ears when I listen for long periods of time. In fact, there is a tangible "relief" when I switch to other iems which don't have these peaks (but perhaps have other peaks, not as fatiguing for me). The Vega has some very mild sibilance reproduction and also has the 13khz peak. I would say that the punch with...
Enjoy your ciems. I would say for top choices, both the roxanne and 846 have been long since superseded by other iems. Look around HF and see.
Any further news about the dynamic driver in the fourté? I think that will be the make or break part as it will need to be a special dynamic to really match with the BAs.
That's a good take on the Vega. For the ie800, I think it's good to get a proper seal for the best sound on any iem. I already supported your review in the other thread so I'm giving my critique here