or Connect

Posts by Kunlun

Hi there, here is what you need to know: Fit is key for the right sound. It is completely worth it to get an excellent set of ear impressions from an audiologist who makes earmolds for musicians. Julie Glick here in NYC is one, there are others in major cities. If your customs don't fit, you have them adjusted until they do. Seriously, what were you thinking? A $1200 set of ciems and you didn't get them to fit you? Any brand of ciems can have fit issues and you need to...
Wow, glad to hear that you got your set of MG5pros and that they fit perfectly! It's nice that everyone who has them agrees on their great instrumental vocal timbre, lifelike sound and tonal balance. Enjoy!
For those who have been following this thread, I thought I would post a link to my review of the RD3 http://www.head-fi.org/t/775129/review-rhapsodio-rd3-dynamic-driver-in-ear-monitor Enjoy!
I ended up with spiral dots tips myself. I'll have to try the Rhapsodio silver cable on the RD3.
Hey productred, thanks for sharing! I think your comments help to show well the strengths of the RD3.
Hey, I'm glad you chimed in with a 1-month-or-so update! Sounds like we're hearing the G10 the same way! :)
Well, I can say that with a fully broken-in G10 and two months+ of listening that the G10 does very nicely with orchestral music. I'd never put down EDM as a genre, but I'm not an expert in it. I can say though, with my broken-in G10 that the midrange isn't intruded upon, partly because the G10's bass is more in the sub-bass. I find there's a difference between part of the frequency response being full, versus it intruding on other parts of the range. It has to do with...
Hey there, nice impressions, if you do a review please link to it here!If you have a chance to give the G10 a full audition, I hope you'll stop by and share your thoughts.Awesome!
The G10's are definitely a step up! If you're a fan of the Atrio, then the G10 is for you.
Got it, thanks.