Posts by Kunlun

I'm headin' to bed. I'll leave some warm milk out for you, bro.  
Note: It's midnight where Dinerenblanc and I are posting right now.
HOW DARE YOU, SIR I AM UPSET FOR NO APPARENT REASON POSSIBLY IT HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK AND I AM FEELING CRANKY FURTHER BULLETINS AS EVENTS WARRANT
I haven't heard it yet. It turns out that Westone makes their dealers pay for demos, which seems like a bad idea for business since the demos help sales. Anyway, I'd have to arm-wrestle friends who are Westone dealers to buy demos, let me hear them, and then return them. I'm waiting until I have more blackmail-able info on them...
   Okay guys, here's a fixed version of TRANCE's review, just read the bolded parts!      TRANCE, bro, I tease because I love!   I'm glad you're enjoying the H8P. And I'm totally looking forward to hearing the H8P myself. [edit]: And I'll take your advice and try it both with a tube-like amp and without.
Definitely try them, come for the hot treble and audible difference between the dynamic driver and armatures and stay for a fun signature. They didn't win me over while the ie800 stayed in my mind until I came back and bought it again, this time to keep.
Give a decent dynamic driver iem some power and it can really sound great.
Hmm, I wonder what the cause of the discrepancy in people's findings is?
Ah, perfect, thanks.
I'd have to agree with you gentlemen scholars that the jh13fp/16fp are the true flagships of the jh line. Of course, at that level, personal preferences really should steer the course.