Posts by audionewbi

I really have to learn to maser the PMEQ usage. I am truly missing out. 
They normally do if they happen to ship to your region.
I got if from Jaben Malaysia for 289 aud. far better deal than amazon Japan.
This is a brilliant iem wen driven well. It FW01 requires a lot of current, not much voltage. 
I have more hours on 4.4 than 3.3 mm. I noticed certain items sound better on 4.4mm but all my IEM sound great on 3.3mm.
Listening again to my 1A, this time the purpose was to aim to listen as if I am writing a review. So far I like single ended far more than balance out. As I stated before I will blame the kimber kable till I have a different cable to test it. What I notice on 1A is improved soundstage, much wider and bass is more detailed. Improved layering and soundstage basically is what 1A has over 4.4 connection.
I have had the HD DAC 1 for a while. As much as I enjoy it (it is my only desktop unit) I am not into desktop that much and I only listen to headphone once a week. In large I am very satisfied with DAC1 but than I tried HQplayer and DSD128 upsampling. In short I cant get enough!   I highly encourage you guys to try DSD upsampling of HDplayer. I am still learning and the music file I listen to arent mine as I am using my friends laptop as I dont have a HQplayer yet, but I...
AK got back to me, they do not sale spare part, period. If there is issue with parts and it is under warranty return it, else basically suck it up folks (they suggested using Comply tips, doesnt help me since I dont like comply tips).
You have to sync them again so the tempo detail are sent to the device.
Local orders are backlogged indefinitely. First 5 unit sold within first hour. They can't get enough of it. WM1A is basically sold more that what Sony Australia assumed it will sale within the first quarter of release. Good for them!