or Connect

Posts by audionewbi

A product is as good as the after sale supprort. The blames are slowly been shifted towards BD for slow warranty repair processing. Honesty of it was not such a good sounding product I would have long forgotten about it.
This wouldn't work he needs mini to USB B.The only option is to get it custom made .http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/vertere-micro-usb-to-usb-b-usb-otg-on-the-go-cable.htmlHere is one that I can think of on top of my head but there are many great cable makers.You can for now just use an otg cable and a normal USB to test it. Dpx1 works with anything I paired it with. You can play around with jitter setting of you have stuttering .My issue with dpx1 is how UI, it isn't made...
I've placed my order by ever so helpful minidisc . I will provide my take once it's here
I highly recommend NePlayer both as stand alone and as iOS app. By far the best I have tried.
Why I am really interested in AK70 is the size. Lately I notice the daps I take out the most are not my calyx M, dpx1, c4, hm901 or the other half a dozen I own. The one i take the most outside is my AK120, hisound S6 and alien dap. These are the DAPS that i can take without needing a bag to carry. They fit in pockets rather easily. I think of USB out as bonus as no matter how good a USB out of a device is it can never be 'good enough' for most of us at home.   I...
Here are some post you might like to look at http://www.head-fi.org/t/780642/onkyo-dp-x1-dual-sabre-dacs-balanced-sabre-btl-amp-mqa-dsd-256-android-5/2640#post_12226229 http://www.head-fi.org/t/780642/onkyo-dp-x1-dual-sabre-dacs-balanced-sabre-btl-amp-mqa-dsd-256-android-5/4920#post_12314980 Part of me wants to buy the CDM but than I heard the WA8 and it is far better. But than again I know about a release of a future amp that is aimed to fit the profile of HUGO so hence I...
Getting a reply from Alex isnt the issue, the issue is me getting told one thing from Alex only to be told what he has told me is not valid as the distributor in my area likes to do things differently and AK trying to keeping them happy by not help me.  All I ask for is can they give me a date when my unit will be repaired? They cant even tell me a date! There is some serious communication error between my distributor and AK. I do not recommend any Australian to deal with...
It cost the same to purchase either one of those, where I live that is. In Australia, the AK70 prices is 999 AUD (751.84 USD). For me onkyo DP-X1 is a better source as it does native DSD, DSD upsampling, dual 200 GB storage, support for various DLNA apps while allow NAS streaming.Now where I have an issue is with its UI! I really like the apple/AK UI, this is where dp-x1 sucks.
Just note DSD to DAC isn't native, it's DoP. Onkyo dpx1 perhaps is a better USB source as it does offer native DSD output without wrapping into 8bit pcm packs.
I feel conceded , I've given up regarding getting a straight answer. It's a week since I was told that I should be expecting a call from them.