or Connect

Posts by audionewbi

Hey guys, looking for Questyle QP1R, if anyone interested let me know. I have few items in my trade list. 
Purchase: First owner, bought from HiSound. I initially bought it hoping it can be my ultimate ultra portable DAP.  Reason to sale: Safe to say as good as most gears sound it will never be an ultimate. Sadly I waited and waited for the final firmware to be released and it didnt and now the magic is gone.  I bought this unit at a discounted price and the final price reflect this.    Condition of sale: I have the right not to sale to individual who have no head-fi...
Purchase: First owner, bought from local dealer. I initially bought it hoping it can give me chord hugo sound on a smaller format.  Reason to sale: Safe to say HUGO is alot better sounding than this. Condition of sale: I have the right not to sale to individual who have no head-fi selling feedback. I will be checking with paypal prior to shipping item to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent.   Goods come with the original box, and a dignis leather case...
Purchase: First owner, bought using PriceJapan. I bought this to try the Denon AL32. It is a great sounding source with its issue. However AL32 feature made me aim to one day purchase the denon DCD SX1. Reason to sale: I have not used it for a long time and currently I am getting rid of things I havent used for a while. Condition of sale: I have the right not to sale to individual who have no head-fi selling feedback. I will be checking with paypal prior to shipping item...
Purchase: First owner, bought using PriceJapan. I initially bought it hoping I would buy the FX1100 but never got around it.  Reason to sale: I have not used it for a long time and currently I am getting rid of things I havent used for a while. Condition of sale: I have the right not to sale to individual who have no head-fi selling feedback. I will be checking with paypal prior to shipping item to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent.   Goods come with the...
I am thinking of getting this for HD800s, it seems to be good value considering all that it has to offer. 
I decided to keep them. I had a few listening last night and the sound is certainly a welcome addition. From memory I prefer the HD800 but I never had the chance to A/B the both and most importantly that HD800 was connected to a 5K dac/amp which certainly helped things. I might be able to get the entire setup organised by end of next year but it is something to look forward too. I think it will stop me getting distracted and just focus on the rest of next year.
It is safe to say once I came back home buyers remorse and worst dealing with explaining on why I just purchased another headphone just a day after I paid off my credit card kicked in. Part of the reason why I avoided the HD800 was how much they scaled up or better say how much they need to sound their best.I am just googling on various amp for HD800s, part of me wants to return it and leave the dark side but the other part knows I want to stay in the dark side. 
So I guess I am a new owner of a HD800s, just went out to buy a power bank and walked out getting a HD800s, problem is well I have no desktop gears, nothing worthy of HD800. 
This is also what is my view. The issue with mk2 is mmcx which I have noticed oddly been fixed after usage.